[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
OregonStateHospital.net • View topic - milehigh024 chaturbate
Although the CIA insists that MKUltra-type experiments have been abandoned, some CIA observers say there is little reason to believe it does not continue today under a different set of acronyms.[*] Victor Marchetti, author and 14-year CIA veteran, stated in various interviews that the CIA routinely conducted disinformation campaigns and that CIA mind control research continued. In a 1977 interview, Marchetti specifically called the CIA claim that MKUltra was abandoned a "cover story."[*][*] Dr. Robert Duncan, a modern former scientist for the CIA, DOD, and US DOJ confirms it continues on today under new program names, together with former CIA operative Mark Phillips.[*][*][*][*] The Oregon State Hospital uses mind control on it's patients in conjunction with the CIA, and I am one such victim of their program. #cia #mkultra

home
news!! investigations!!
donation drive
NEW: Book Store/Amazon Store
NSA Remote Neural Monitoring
my story/story.html
Videos, Pics, Audio evidence
Other evidence
OSH Bonita Tucker scandal
Technology/Mind Control Websites
Patents on the Technology
NSA Abuses
CIA Abuses
US DOJ Abuses
Government Abuses
/d folder

Community/discuss:
forums
Internet Relay Chat

for patients and family:
hospital resource center
audio testimonies
forum testimonies

quick evidence:
My sexual abuse at OSH
Security Slips at OSH 2007
Witness comes forward
dates and times, hidden scandal
State hides cases 4 Bonita Tucker
latest torture complaint
/d/media_archive/ is important
DVD.iso, video evidence
Dr. Robert Duncan 2006
Dr. Robert Duncan 2012
CIA/FBI EMF Torture Methods
/d/legal541/
Psych eval, 8/2013
FFCSH letter
USIS weapons whistleblower
Dr. Suckow eval, 2007
me beat up by OSH staff
me beat up by police
weapons info/NSA

Join us on Facebook

Like us, keep up to date, and share your thoughts on Facebook

Twitter:
Twitter

Donate with GoFundMe!
donatetothecause.html
Donate with PayPal - our goal is to raise $1,000,000 for legal and medical expenses. By donating, you're helping both to protect America, and to expose governmental abuse!

Contact us:
Todd Giffen
405 W Centennial BLVD
Springfield, OR 97477

case@oregonstatehospital.net

Call the oregonstatehospital.net abuse reporting and info hotline about my case, the website, your problems, and the hospital at 503-967-5202 (toll-free from OSH) - currently seeking telephone complaints and depositions from patients and friends and family of patients about the hospital, especially when abuse or civil rights violations are involved. there's a chance I may post your messages on my site or use them in a lawsuit against the hospital, when the time comes.

some cities of my torture:
Salem, Oregon. Portland, Oregon. Eugene, Oregon. Springfield, Oregon. Modesto, California. Lodi, California. San Francisco, California. Los Angeles, California. Sacramento, California. Newport, Oregon. Lincoln City, Oregon. Florence, Oregon. Washington, DC. Arlington, Virginia. Virginia Beach, Virginia. Norfolk, Virginia. Others as I travel. It's a global electronic warfare weapon, hitting us everywhere we go. Targeting capabilities for directed energy, worldwide.

milehigh024 chaturbate

Profess your love for Dr. Robert "The Saint" Duncan, discuss drrobertduncan.com, electronic harassment, mind control, electronic warfare, human experimentation, war crimes, provide testimonials, sign like it's a 'guest book.'

milehigh024 chaturbate

Postby Chaturbate-Orbig » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:20 am

Akira knows you don’t have many friends.. and she think’s she can bring some excitement to your life. You’re not a complete loser after all.. She thinks you’re pretty cute. Akira starts to suck your cock, deep throating and licking every inch. You’ve never felt this much pleasure! Who knew this little rebel could be so devious, yet pleasing. Akira rips off her top, and bends over for you. She lifts her shirt, and take off her panties… Allowing you to shove your cock inside of her. Akira moans in pleasure as you take her from behind, thrusting in and out as she looks back at you with her lust-filled eyes. She hops on top of you and begins to ride your cock, her big breasts bouncing up and down. “A lot more fun than studying .. Huh?” Akira lays on her back and lets you jump on top of her, you grabs her legs and fuck her harder and harder. She moans and cries out as she cums… “Ooo.. I made a mess. See! You’re not that much of a loser
5 orgasms from getting my cunt masterfully eaten, my toes and feet flexing with pleasure. starts in thigh high socks and sneakers.. I peel them off as I revel in the pleasure
Join me as I fuck myself silly with my favorite BBC till I cum

Video featuring my then 36G(at the time) breasts. ;)Bouncing, Squeezing, playing and licking!Great video for anyone who loves big boobs!
Coming home horny and high from a concert, I get my brains fucked out on the couch in my cam room. First I suck his dick with my ass in the air as he fingers me, then I ride him front and back before getting on my knees and letting him fuck me like a dog. We end in missionary and he cums all over my face and chest. I rub it in and lick it up, fucking on the couch has never tasted so good!
Worship me as I wear this hot red dress and red heels. Assume position.....bow down and obey. You are allowed to play with yourself and cum ONLY if you buy me another dress from my wishlist. Be a good boy and do as you are told!Wishlist on profile

Watch as my fiancee pounds my fat pussy from two different angles. Watch my big belly bounce and my tits fall out of my shirt while my fiancee's huge cock slides in and out of my dripping cunt.
... several people dared me to do this... and wow... this will be a regular thing for me now!!
I show off and tease with my ass, soles of my feet, and boobs (with pasties) in this video!

I've just woken up and I'm still feeling lazy hanging out in my PJs. I'm horny and an orgasm to start the day sure does sound nice! I enjoy some time playing with my Hitachi and fingers, pulling my shirt up to grab onto my breasts while I rock and grind against the Hitachi until I cum. It feels so good, I can't stop smiling!
Someone asked me to dance to this song. I can't twerk but I can dance lol. Love this song
I'm all ready to go out in my cute little dress but my ride is taking forever. I just got a new toy and I couldn't help but try it out! I use the toy from the front and from behind & then you get an up close view of my pulsating kitty when i cum.

Just in case you missed all the fun we had while I took over the ManyVids Snapchat! Please note: Promo codes and snapchat deal no longer active. 13:40
I'm playing with my feet and pretending I have your face pressed against them. No nudity in this one.
Watch King stretch and ruin Queens meaty pussy after no stretching for almost a week! This was such an intense feeling! I snoozed like a baby that night ;)

Your sister sighs in front of you on her bed. She's obviously upset and you tell her to open up to you. Well, she is aware that you are kind of the school slut. You're famous for it. This bothers you to hear, but she tells you to hear her out. So you listen.She wants to know why you haven't had sex with her. Everyone else gets a piece of you, and who better for her to lose it to than her own experienced brother? You shake your head - this isn't something you want. Not at first.She wants to know if you think her body is any different than any of the other girls at school. Taking her clothes off, your cock get hard... but you don't think it's right. Still, she has a point. Her body is amazing, just like the others. Why shouldn't you be able to take her as well
I play with my fat pussy and flick my clit, Until I make myself squirt a few times.
After being away from my partner for 4 months, we couldn't keep our hands off each other, so we decided to film a quick iPhone video of our first time back together. The result is this cute, intimate, POV video. Giggles, pauses, bloopers, and a real, un-curated look into our personal sex life

After a long night of intense conversation I awaken the next day and get so turned on by you, how charming and intriguing you are. So I lay beside you and tease you. Sucking. then riding you nonstop till you cum deep inside me. Sun dazed in such a sleepy haze..Love Charms
Joseph and Io went to a nude friendly event so we went off into the woods to enjoy ourselves.With noone watching but the trees, we kiss and the taste of his mouth makes me want the taste of his cock so I immediately bend over to suck. it's the first time I've EVER had woods sex and I'm so turned on my pussy milks him dry from spasming over and over on him. He gives me all of his huge load on my open mouth and face
1080P HD: Were going to do something different tonight, I'm going to make you Jerk off to my face, I want you to look into the sexy inviting green eyes, I wan you to look at those red lips, and that sexy tongue, as the words spill out so sexy like. You will stroke your cock the way I say, look how hard I have made you. I continue to give you instructions, grab the throbbing cock, play with those balls, think about how sexy your cum will look on my face. I Tease you making you wait to jerk it, I demand you continue to stroke your cock and not cum until I have finished the countdown, I say 1 and to cum now, i tell you to release it all over my face, and there it cums, what a load, and to think all all you needed was my seductive face and my naughty words, my sexy voice, and those eyes to bring you to shoot a huge load, maybe next time I'll make you jerk to just my tits ;) Please be advised there is no nudity in this video, it is JOI, Cum countdown, close up/eye contact, and light domination, dirty talking

Hey loser it's time for you stroke it for me. I show off my chubby soft body in my hot pink lingerie. I know you're aching to blow your load so I give you plenty of opportunity to check out my ass and tits. Stroke your pathetic dick and cum for me.LENGTH IS AROUND 9 MINUTES! (MV messed up when uploading)
My cute boyfriend to provide his body as a table for a delicious sushi meal with my friend Cattykit & me. Of course, he got rewarded with a nice blowjob (and some nasty nipple teasings by Cattykit). He said the Wasabi burned like hell on his cock, but do I actually care
Slow strip tease with sexy lingerie and white toy until cum!! SUPER HOT

Don't forget to watch Balcony Scene 2 The Suck Fuck and Cum
We start out innocently experimenting- taking boob shots off of each other, switching panties, kissing, & then it very quickly escalates into MUCH MUCH More. heavy orgasm's from both girls. If you like blonde's & boobs- this video is for you
One of my first ever videos! I love bananas so much I just had to try this one out... and I absolutely loved it hehe ;) Just listen to me moan! xx

I was trying to squirt but just ended up farting a lot! Originally a cam show
7 minutes of booty shaking, teasing, bouncing, and squeezing..
This is the full version... Your mind is ultimately controlled by my smoke and there is a long JOI at the end where I instruct you to cum so that my spell will be complete. You are fully under the control of me and my evil smoke. This is the full version... Your mind is ultimately controlled by my smoke and there is a long JOI at the end where I instruct you to cum so that my spell will be complete. You are fully under the control of me and my evil smoke. This is the full version... Your mind is ultimately controlled by my smoke and there is a long JOI at the end where I instruct you to cum so that my spell will be complete. You are fully under the control of me and my evil smoke.

this was a custom where all the kind fellow wanted was to see me make a square shape with my mouth. I did this with some dirty talk, blowing spit bubbles, licking my teeth, and my lips...it was fun! :)
What are you doing at my house? My roommate's not home... oh, he told you you could stay? Well whatever this isn't his room anyway, get out of here. I look like a whore? I mean, I'm allowed to be basically naked in my own bed, aren't I? I didn't like think I was going to be scrutinized as I'm sitting around at night. Are you, like, getting hard? I think you should get out.I'm staring? Well, you're just like getting so hard and you know how that looks through your pants don't you?I look like I like a big black cock? Well... you're not wrong...
Bat girl has had a long day and has decided to pamper her tired feet.

This was the first of three custom videos in a series done for someone who liked SPH and JOI a lot! Hopefully you will enjoy them just as much...
Ive been wanting to have a risky wank for a while, so I decided to make use the of yellow fields around and I drop my leggings and lift my top surrounded by nature and rub and finger both my holes hard
I show you my slutty sailor outfit, twirling around & taking my panties off, paddling my ass a few times. Then I sit back in my chair & play with my cock shaped glass toy, working myself to a hard cum. My creamy pussy smears all over my chair & toy, so I lick the toy clean, showing you the mess I made. 1920x1280

Chaturbate-Orbig

Convert Mp3 File ToCda For Normal Automobile Audio

Postby elesonnalK » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:01 am

OK, I know I am a newbie, and Acoustica may be overkill, but all I need to do is convert CDA information to so I can hearken to the music by way of my Android smartphone. Look ahead to the CD to complete converting. Once it finishes converting, you can eject the CD. You'll be able to view the MP3 files by clicking the Just lately Added tab within the upper-left corner of the web page and then deciding on the CD's album.
CDA files are shortcut recordsdata that provide available info to an audio CD that plays the referenced observe stated in the file when opened. The CD should be in the CD-ROM format with the intention to make the shortcut work directly. CDA recordsdata do not contain any actual audio knowledge because the songs are ripped from the audio CD and saved in uncompressed recordsdata.
Insert a clean CD into your CD burner (when prompted by Windows Media Player). Windows Media Participant will now analyze each of the MP3 files you've gotten chosen and convert them to the compact disc audio file format. These newly converted files will then be burned to the CD in your CD burner.
In comparison, On-line CDA to MP3 converter and Leawo Music Recorder get pleasure from less complicated interface and are simpler to function. You'll be able to set audio format and output listing inside just a few clicks. 2. Add CDA Files. Examine the cda recordsdata you want to convert to MP3 after which verify.
You have to insert the CD containing the CDA file into pc first and then run the software. Click on the little microphone icon at backside left to choose "File Pc Audio" to convert CDA to WAV. three. Now start to convert CDA to WAV by click on the massive blue button "DOWNLOAD TRANSFORMED FILE". In a pop-up box, you'll be able to select the target output directory and rename your file.
Use ConverterLite - the best Free MP3 to CDA converter software. Convert a MP3 to CDA file fast (and different formats). 2. Since we need to rip CD to convert CDA to MP3, click on "ROM Gadget\DVD\CD\ISO" and choose "Music CD to Audio File". The CDA to MP3 Converter Any Audio Converter is completely free of charge to tear yourcda recordsdata to mp3 format. a hundred% Free and Legal.
Watch for the CD to complete changing. Once it finishes changing, you'll be able to eject the CD. You'll be able to view the MP3 information by clicking the Lately Added tab in the upper-left nook of the page after which choosing the CD's album.
The Any Audio Converter can be a complicated CDA to MP3 Converter, which reads audio tracks from your CDs and means that you can save them to your computer in a wide range of digital codecs together with WMA, MP3, Ogg, Wav, or FLAC audio information, helping you change CDA recordsdata from a CD to MP3 format successfully.
elesonnalK

Return to Dr Robert Duncan dot com