Although the CIA insists that MKUltra-type experiments have been abandoned, some CIA observers say there is little reason to believe it does not continue today under a different set of acronyms.[*] Victor Marchetti, author and 14-year CIA veteran, stated in various interviews that the CIA routinely conducted disinformation campaigns and that CIA mind control research continued. In a 1977 interview, Marchetti specifically called the CIA claim that MKUltra was abandoned a "cover story."[*][*] Dr. Robert Duncan, a modern former scientist for the CIA, DOD, and US DOJ confirms it continues on today under new program names, together with former CIA operative Mark Phillips.[*][*][*][*] The Oregon State Hospital uses mind control on it's patients in conjunction with the CIA, and I am one such victim of their program. #cia #mkultra

home
news!! investigations!!
donation drive
NEW: Book Store/Amazon Store
NSA Remote Neural Monitoring
my story/story.html
Videos, Pics, Audio evidence
Other evidence
OSH Bonita Tucker scandal
Technology/Mind Control Websites
Patents on the Technology
NSA Abuses
CIA Abuses
US DOJ Abuses
Government Abuses
/d folder

Community/discuss:
forums
Internet Relay Chat

for patients and family:
hospital resource center
audio testimonies
forum testimonies

quick evidence:
My sexual abuse at OSH
Security Slips at OSH 2007
Witness comes forward
dates and times, hidden scandal
State hides cases 4 Bonita Tucker
latest torture complaint
/d/media_archive/ is important
DVD.iso, video evidence
Dr. Robert Duncan 2006
Dr. Robert Duncan 2012
CIA/FBI EMF Torture Methods
/d/legal541/
Psych eval, 8/2013
FFCSH letter
USIS weapons whistleblower
Dr. Suckow eval, 2007
me beat up by OSH staff
me beat up by police
weapons info/NSA

Join us on Facebook

Like us, keep up to date, and share your thoughts on Facebook

Twitter:
Twitter

Donate with GoFundMe!
donatetothecause.html
Donate with PayPal - our goal is to raise $1,000,000 for legal and medical expenses. By donating, you're helping both to protect America, and to expose governmental abuse!

Contact us:
Todd Giffen
405 W Centennial BLVD
Springfield, OR 97477

case@oregonstatehospital.net

Call the oregonstatehospital.net abuse reporting and info hotline about my case, the website, your problems, and the hospital at 503-967-5202 (toll-free from OSH) - currently seeking telephone complaints and depositions from patients and friends and family of patients about the hospital, especially when abuse or civil rights violations are involved. there's a chance I may post your messages on my site or use them in a lawsuit against the hospital, when the time comes.

some cities of my torture:
Salem, Oregon. Portland, Oregon. Eugene, Oregon. Springfield, Oregon. Modesto, California. Lodi, California. San Francisco, California. Los Angeles, California. Sacramento, California. Newport, Oregon. Lincoln City, Oregon. Florence, Oregon. Washington, DC. Arlington, Virginia. Virginia Beach, Virginia. Norfolk, Virginia. Others as I travel. It's a global electronic warfare weapon, hitting us everywhere we go. Targeting capabilities for directed energy, worldwide.

onkeldok42 video

Profess your love for Dr. Robert "The Saint" Duncan, discuss drrobertduncan.com, electronic harassment, mind control, electronic warfare, human experimentation, war crimes, provide testimonials, sign like it's a 'guest book.'

onkeldok42 video

Postby Chaturbate-Orbig » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:19 am

Giving Miss Olivia Blacks sexy feet the love they deserve... yum
I start this clip on my knees with a blowjob to get his big black cock rock hard... Then I get bent over the bathroom sink and fucked hard just like I like it until we both cum and he fills my tight pussy with his load... I turn over sitting with my legs up so I can get more ... He sucks on my clit and finger fucks me until I cum again. I get on my knees to suck his cock and get face fucked, so I can swallow another load of cum!
In this 15 minute video I tell you how to stroke for me while I please myself. Let's cum together at the same time.
rachelbarbie

You worthless slave! You should eat all of the dirt and dust from my ped eggs
My sexy curvy cousin Marilyn Mayson is in town for a visit, and I've always had a huge crush on her. When my boyfriend comes over I ask her to fuck him with me. She's a bit surprised at first but very interested. Before long we are both down on our knees, passing his cock back and forth. He fucks Marilyn's juicy butt from behind and fills her mouth with a big load for us to share.
In this sexy video I love edging your cock and teasing you while naked wearing just my super man knee high socks. I use my dildo to show you just how id love to softly, yet slowly stroke your cock until you cum all over my hands and maybe ill clean up the mess ; Get ready as I use oil and my lovely joi skill to make you mess yourself again and again.. oh and you better listen and cum only when i say so.this video also has a cum countdown
johnnynutzz

This Sexy Cos play Joi was so much fun to make! I love talking to you as if you were Doctor Psycho and I am teasing you and torturing you! My sexy WonderWoman Corset is sexy as i spread my legs and masturbate with you and get off as you get off! I shake my ass and show off my super tight little pussy! You are gonna Love it
fionnna comes to jimmy's aid to help, while he smells her panties ...fio trys to use the fleshlight but it is giving her a hard time ....but fio conquers the penis .. yeahhhhhhh make that toy and cock your bitch BB
quot;an all anal vid with a focus on gaping. I start by oiling up my body, then I penetrate my tight asshole with my blue dildo.There's not a lot of Gaping in this particular clip but plenty of close up ass-fucking action, and even some dirty anal as well
so_hot_jean

YOU ARE WEAK.... AND PATHETIC....EVERYONE KNOWS THAT..... EVEN A HOT YOUNG SCHOOLGIRL KNOWS HOW YOU DESERVE TO BE TREATED.... LIKE SHIT
A fun sexy strip dance video I did while playing Naughty Boy ft Sam Smith's song lalala.
The brother of my best friend is a total geek and also a virgin. My girlfriend asked me to do him the world of women a little bit tasty. She made only one mistake: She said nothing of talking! When he was with me, I grabbed his cock and began to suck him. This brought him almost out of his mind. As I have also ridden his hard cock with my tight teen pussy, I had him where I wanted him. I let him fuck me from behind and suddenly he pumped his cum deep into my pussy. The creampie at the end was totally thick
sexxxyfitcouple

I'm riding my pillow so hard for you! I ride it forwards, backwards, sideways, and sometimes I pick up my hitachi to make myself extra wet! I want to get a nice workout i'm trying not to cum, edging until the end! Watch my clit grind into my pillow as I moan and scream wanting to release my orgasm!
Uhmm my friend and me masturbation we pussy and suck dildo uhmmm and cum very hot :P spanish
I want you to watch me play with myself while I watch you do the same. It turns me on to know that you're looking at me. I gently touch my body, rub my clit, penetrate myself with only my fingers until I climax, and have cum literally dripping down my pussy for you.---This is the first time I've shot a video with my new HD camera. I am aware the focus is ever so slightly off a couple of times, I'm still learning!! But the video was too damn good to just scrap. If this is a deal breaker for you, please do not purchase this video
sexy_castle chaturbate

watch this ebony hottie play with her hot pussy
This was the first time Ryland and I ever had a threesome. It was before we got married and not long after we started dating. One of his friends came into town to visit and we all ended up going to the strip club. When we left we were all super horny - of course! But I didn't think we would be doing what came next. We went back to his friends hotel room and decided to take midnight dip in the pool, but none of us had bathing suits. So we all went in our underwear. There were a lot of people staying in the hotel but the pool was empty. After awhile we started getting silly and Ryland dared me to take my bra off, so I did. Next thing I know we are all skinny dipping. We put on a little show for Ryland's friend before hurrying naked down the hallway back to his room. Once there, the show didn't stop. It was the first time we were watched and it was such a huge turn on. His friend walked around the room videoing us and stroking his hard cock and it made my mouth water. With my boyfriend fucking me from behind, all I could think about was sucking his friend's dick. He was nervous, so I pretty much had to beg for it but he finally let me taste him. He ended up cumming quick but that did't stop me. I kept sucking with cum on my face and he stayed hard! It was a crazy night. One I think about a lot. It was when I realized that I am a freak and the beginning of my sexual adventures
I am going to trample you because you are down there and I am up here. That is what you are made for. I think I can feel your bones crushing. Do you like seeing what you cannot have? You get an upskirt view of my pussy, but you will never get to touch it. It must be hard to see my tits bouncing up and down because you are not getting them either. Mmmmm, I can feel your chest crushing in. I need to pay some attention to your balls. Not that there is much to stomp.OTHER KEYWORDS-trample, POV Femdom, upskirt, femdom, jumping, female domination, SPH, ball busting, CBTAngel Lee, human furniture, blonde, blond, big tits, legs
vero_kek

I really do. I have always wanted to do it, now I have my own fucking machine. I wear sheer white brief panties and white garter belt and stockings. I let you look up my skirt, play with my see through pantys and then I fire up the fucking machine, spread my legs and jam it inot my pussy. It is so damn sexy. Its like fucking a real dick that never slows down. This is a girl's dream machine.
YOU are my little bitch that licks clean my feet and asshole
i haven't made a smoking video for a while so here is quite a special one!
maria18ts chaturbate

Well, I accidentally recorded this smoking hot video with sound. I'd say it's perfect, minus the terribly cheesy rainforest music I decided to add. I'm high and can't stop laughing.
I weigh myself and I'm not happy with what I see, so I play with the scale several times hoping it might be broken. I can't believed I've gained so much weight in only two months!
cute VS pink thong that doesnt cover my whole pussy
urgirls chaturbate

Formally known as Saturn's secret wish Hotaru is an isolated girl who dreams of having someone to pleasure her, when she wishes on a shooting star her wish comes true and a toy materializes next to her right then and there! She uses her new friend to fuck her pussy and asshole under the cover of night. This video is entirely in Japanese with english subtitles.Filmed September 2013
Yuffie is Tifa, if we compare boob sizes! Tifa is on a break from being attacked by terrorists and goes to midgar barns to strip off and play with herself
I treated myself with a new toy but didn't want to try it without you! So while your away on your business trip I call you through Skype
juicytaylor chaturbate

upskirt dildo fucking by the window. We did get interrupted by the cat once or twice but still had a good time :)
I just got back from the gym and would love for you to worship my feet. Strip off these sneakers and socks then suck on my toes and cover the with oil until you cover them in cum :)
Sometimes you just need to have some sort of release, and today was no different! Even when my husband is snoring away next to me! I can't resist a cheeky wank
sweet_c

Watch me dance sensually in my sexy little black dress as I slowly take it off to reveal my body covered only with small pasties. Then I show off my body and collapse into bed and start touching myself and playing with my hitachi until I cum.
Sophia gets caught snooping and ends up bound with tape and gagged. No matter what she does, she's unable to get free
This is Luscious Lopez wearing a black bra and panties and fishnet stockings. this sexy outfit slowly gets taken off. this is pure curvy girl fetish. ass shaking, stripping, twerking.
queen1_candylove

I love getting myself off. I get sooo wet when I fuck myself.
Anal! My first sex scene and it's an anal one... How did that happen??Blowjob, anal fingering and toy play, then full out anal pounding ending in an anal creampie! Full body shot (from the side) as well as POV. Dirty talk, spanks, all that good stuff
though I may love my pussy play with and fucked by cock and toys my ass is a virgin watch as I work my way into my tight virgin ass with my toy
farsunk23 chaturbate
Chaturbate-Orbig

Finest 3 Methods To Convert M4A To MP3

Postby viofismill » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:25 pm

You'll be able to convert M4A music file to MP3 format on Mac easily by utilizing Leawo Video Converter for Mac , which acts as an expert M4A to MP3 converter for Mac customers to satisfy the M4A to MP3 conversion with ease. It is a very good behavior to organize all tracks in one format and convert m4a to mp3 iTunes 12. My recommendation can be to see which format most of your files are in now and convert the minority to what the majority of files are in. It's possible you'll determine to transform the mp3s as an alternative, and there are various great packages out there that can allow you to arrange file apart from mp3 formats.
It's also possible to, of course, convert recordsdata in the other way too: from MP3 to other audio file codecs. Depending on the model of iTunes put in on your laptop, you'll have to restart the iTunes media participant. So this implies m4a recordsdata have a much larger range of bit charges than MP3's, which convert m4a to mp3 online might solely deal with a maximum of 320kbps. With minimum time and efforts you've gotten efficiently converted your M4A/AAC information to MP3 format. Okay, so my brother bought me an itunes reward card and I downloaded a bunch of music I was intending on using as a DJ (versus an informal listener utilizing earbuds or no matter).
There are also free converters that you may download from the Web designed to convert M4A files to MP3 or other audio file codecs. This then lets you get lots of of songs on to a CD and it also has opened up a brand new market over the web - the download market as download times have been considerably decreased. Test Audio Cleaning Lab out for free for the subsequent 30 days and convert your recordsdata m4a2mp3 windows to any file kind you want like M4A, WAV, WMA, AIFF, FLAC or MP3 Find more details about the total version here and start making the most of your audio information at present. Go to iTunes ] Preferences and change into the Advanced tab on the top-right hand corner of the window (as shown in the purple circle). With this M4A Converter, you can be a part of the separated recordsdata into one file after conversion.
Wondershare Filmora is a program that offers a tool to convert M4A audio files to MP3 and other audio formats: the interface is straightforward to know, it works shortly, and the program is geared towards new users. An mp3 is a compressed audio file, meaning that a lot of data from the file is compressed to maintain file sizes small. There are numerous methods to transform iTunes m4a to mp3, and likewise there are lots of on-line instruments out there for free, but there are possibilities of knowledge loss during conversion. To convert M4A to WAV and MP3 , discovering a solution or a converter in Google shall be smart choice. Bitrate should by no means be a question: 320 KBPS regardless whether or not the source materials is lossy or lossless. You can now finally select the filename and listing of the MP3 file to be created.
viofismill

Easy APE2FLAC Converter

Postby Prewweda » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:22 pm

ToDo-2 Gale (wrote in the Manual) 14Sep14: arguably the Wiki ought to have data about adding help to WMP for FLAC - usually requested on the Forum. I've not been able to find information on how I can merge a m2v with its wav. You possibly can edit the id3 information in your recordsdata with the ID3-Editor inbuilt MP3 Audio Recorder Joiner. Shut all but this one monitor earlier than deciding on File Export to avoid wasting the newly merged audio file. Dream WAV Converter This converter helps you alternate WAV to some other audio codecs with good quality and vice versa. EZ WAV Joiner demo recordsdata documentation media instructions EZ WAV Joiner EZ WAV Joiner template settings. Just click on the free Free Merge MP3 obtain button on the highest left of the net page.
Audio Converter is extremely quick because of full-scale computation squeezing essentially probably the most from your CPU - nonetheless many cores it has. Batch conversions: You'll be able to add as many recordsdata at a time as you have to this program, provided you wish to convert all of them to the same output format. Paste URL hyperlinks of your favourite YouTube motion pictures to the program, obtain to your exhausting drive and convert to video formats you want. Freeware mp4 to mp3 on-line obtain dig this: batch mp4 to mp3 converter authorized laptop computer free download mp4 to mp3 eat The MP3 format is a lossy format. Nonetheless, if you wish to convert an audio file to FLAC, OGG, WAV or BONK, just select the suitable encoder. Use a command line mode to convert or compress numerous audio recordsdata at once.
Convert my ape music to flac visit the site: free ape to flac converter approach traditional obtain on-line ape to flac Britain The one bad things about Free Audio Converter are that set up automatically opens your browser and hundreds the developer's homepage, And the buttons within the software's toolbar are largely ineffective.
Furthermore, Video Converter Closing offers many useful features which will allow you to to edit your video and audio recordsdata as nicely. Primarily essentially the most helpful facet of this software is that you should use it without downloading and putting in as it is a web-based software program. You presumably can simply give it to a good ape to flac buddy, scratch it and even lose it - you continue to have an equivalent copy of it. Any time you'll be able to burn your FLAC recordsdata to a CD. FLAC to MP3 Converter routinely saves recordsdata in the format of your different on the fly with no massive momentary recordsdata stored in your exhausting drive. Audio conversion essential hyperlink: wav to flac free on-line converter in opposition to join convert wav toflac man The nice new is that FreeRIP can do the Ogg to MP3 conversion.
You probably have such type of desires, the next article will probably be of good help, which introduces a sturdy FLAC to AAC Converter for Mac and Home windows and a step-by-step guide on the appropriate strategy to Convert FLAC to AAC with this software program. Moreover, Nero has been actively growing and supporting a free AAC encoder that has received many listening assessments throughout the audiophile crowd, the AAC format can assist multi-channel stereo and completely different choices mp3 merely can not, plus, mp3 is every dearer to license and less secure legally (there are frequent law suits over the swampy mess of patents and logos around mp3).
For regular music fans, you in all probability seldom used the APE earlier than; nevertheless do you have to're expert music followers, you then definitely most likely identified this very properly. Monkey's Audio major drawbacks are the fact that it employs a symmetric algorithm, which ape to flac means the decoding takes comparable sources to encoding, which makes it unsuitable for all nevertheless the quickest portable players (via Rockbox firmware), and that it has restricted assist on software platforms except for Windows; on totally different platforms only decoding is officially supported by third-get together applications.
Boilsoft Video Joiner is a really extremely effective AC3 Joiner and AC3 Merger, Be part of AC3, Merge AC3 with out re-encode, So It is vitally quick and without any high quality loss. Audio extraction from video and audio data is no doubt one of many biggest options I all the time use. AC3 Converter PC mannequin helps all Windows programs along with Home home windows eight, Home windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Residence home windows 2000. It is an easy to utilize MP3 editor and creates one software program with the audio splitter and merger.
Prewweda

Return to Dr Robert Duncan dot com