[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
OregonStateHospital.net • View topic - thadondube record
Although the CIA insists that MKUltra-type experiments have been abandoned, some CIA observers say there is little reason to believe it does not continue today under a different set of acronyms.[*] Victor Marchetti, author and 14-year CIA veteran, stated in various interviews that the CIA routinely conducted disinformation campaigns and that CIA mind control research continued. In a 1977 interview, Marchetti specifically called the CIA claim that MKUltra was abandoned a "cover story."[*][*] Dr. Robert Duncan, a modern former scientist for the CIA, DOD, and US DOJ confirms it continues on today under new program names, together with former CIA operative Mark Phillips.[*][*][*][*] The Oregon State Hospital uses mind control on it's patients in conjunction with the CIA, and I am one such victim of their program. #cia #mkultra

home
news!! investigations!!
donation drive
NEW: Book Store/Amazon Store
NSA Remote Neural Monitoring
my story/story.html
Videos, Pics, Audio evidence
Other evidence
OSH Bonita Tucker scandal
Technology/Mind Control Websites
Patents on the Technology
NSA Abuses
CIA Abuses
US DOJ Abuses
Government Abuses
/d folder

Community/discuss:
forums
Internet Relay Chat

for patients and family:
hospital resource center
audio testimonies
forum testimonies

quick evidence:
My sexual abuse at OSH
Security Slips at OSH 2007
Witness comes forward
dates and times, hidden scandal
State hides cases 4 Bonita Tucker
latest torture complaint
/d/media_archive/ is important
DVD.iso, video evidence
Dr. Robert Duncan 2006
Dr. Robert Duncan 2012
CIA/FBI EMF Torture Methods
/d/legal541/
Psych eval, 8/2013
FFCSH letter
USIS weapons whistleblower
Dr. Suckow eval, 2007
me beat up by OSH staff
me beat up by police
weapons info/NSA

Join us on Facebook

Like us, keep up to date, and share your thoughts on Facebook

Twitter:
Twitter

Donate with GoFundMe!
donatetothecause.html
Donate with PayPal - our goal is to raise $1,000,000 for legal and medical expenses. By donating, you're helping both to protect America, and to expose governmental abuse!

Contact us:
Todd Giffen
405 W Centennial BLVD
Springfield, OR 97477

case@oregonstatehospital.net

Call the oregonstatehospital.net abuse reporting and info hotline about my case, the website, your problems, and the hospital at 503-967-5202 (toll-free from OSH) - currently seeking telephone complaints and depositions from patients and friends and family of patients about the hospital, especially when abuse or civil rights violations are involved. there's a chance I may post your messages on my site or use them in a lawsuit against the hospital, when the time comes.

some cities of my torture:
Salem, Oregon. Portland, Oregon. Eugene, Oregon. Springfield, Oregon. Modesto, California. Lodi, California. San Francisco, California. Los Angeles, California. Sacramento, California. Newport, Oregon. Lincoln City, Oregon. Florence, Oregon. Washington, DC. Arlington, Virginia. Virginia Beach, Virginia. Norfolk, Virginia. Others as I travel. It's a global electronic warfare weapon, hitting us everywhere we go. Targeting capabilities for directed energy, worldwide.

thadondube record

Profess your love for Dr. Robert "The Saint" Duncan, discuss drrobertduncan.com, electronic harassment, mind control, electronic warfare, human experimentation, war crimes, provide testimonials, sign like it's a 'guest book.'

thadondube record

Postby Chaturbate-Orbig » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:19 am

Daddy gives me his cum all over my face and mouth. whatch his cum drip out my mouth, after he has fucked my and fucked my throat
Summer is over and I wore these old denim flats for a few years now. I walk around barefoot so much in the summer that not only are my flats dirty on the outside, they're dirty on the inside! I show you the holes and wear marks on my shoes, knowing the evidence of their hard use will drive you crazy. I talk about the gross places I walked in these, and how rank they smell, even taking a repellent whiff myself once. I hold it between my legs and tell you that the only orifice you'll be fucking is the inside of my shoe, haha! Finally I show you the worn dirty insides up close and order you to come in them, adding to their filthy nature
You've never seen a bunny like this...perfect blonde, perfect body, perfect mind to control you with...you don't stand a chance, and you know it. I initiate our session by showing off in a various set of angles(you accommodate ), to make you truly relish every moment with your newly found easter bunny.Let's face it, Easter is lame, so I have found an ideal way to spruce it up...the usual traditions will be replaced by my new set of them, including but definitely not limited to:spoiling, nudity, and plenty of cock teasing..with a sprinkle of jerking. Enjoy the view, this day only comes once a year...or should i say, cums? LOL

Just a little oral and fuck session on the couch one night. Hehe
Its my birthday and all I want is to cum super hard. Enjoy my birthday themed fap~
In this Valentine themed g/g video featuring @Adara_Mei, you find yourself in quite the pickle-- but don't worry, we know what to do with that! Listen as we tell you how we want you, and how we want to share it as it all unfolds and we're cumming just for you

Taboo Sex, Daddy's GirlNaughty intimate taboo outdoor garden sex old and young
Jackie struts, dances and teases to music, showing off her crazy curves! That PAWG booty, that round belly, thick thighs and those massive tits jiggling & shaking all over are jaw dropping! Uninhibited sexy BBW curves at their finest
Watch me fuck my pink dildo and play with my wand on my clit until I cum

i love suck dick soo much that even when someone call to my door i dont care and back too sucking. cum swallow at the end :) it was taste :)
Monster Dildo Riding and Ass ShakingVideo contains: bigbootyqueenz
I've always been a fan of vibrators.... I love how they feel against my clit. They're perfect for when I want to lay back, get my pussy soaking wet, and cum hard :) So when my old bullet vibrator broke, I decided it was time for an upgrade -- a BIG one! I've heard so many amazing reviews from women saying that this vibrator gave them the best, most intense orgasms they've ever had, so I decided I need one too! As I turn it on, I can hardly believe how strong it is!! The second I place it against my clit, it's pure bliss! I lay back, relax, and enjoy the strong vibrations. As I play, I begin to feel so horny that I pull my huge tits out of my dress. I switch to the higher setting and it feels even better! With vibrations this amazing, I could cum in seconds. But I stretch it out, edge myself a little bit and ride little waves of ecstasy until I finally cum....HARD. By far my favorite toy, it left me soooo wet

Teasing you in tight yoga pants, showing you my black lace panties... then my leggings (with the panties)... and then my bare VERY sheer leggings.
Can I please borrow your car? You’re going to make me lick, kiss, and suck your cock and foreskin, aren’t you? You’re so unfair. You know, Ella only has to show her br0ther her tits. Now you’re going to make me do that, too!? Fine! I’ll suck your cock and worship your foreskin until you cum in my mouth, but I don’t have to bring it back with gas in it. You push my head down on your dick when you feel like I’m getting too fussy and I look up at you with big eyes as I gag on your cock. Before you actually give me the keys, you insist that I show you all the cum I sucked out of your uncut dick
Watch me riding my vibrating dildo in the shower til I come for u ;)

I try on my new lingerie, thigh-high tights, and pumps before getting all of my holes pounded in this clip. We 69, and then Abel starts playing with my ass while we fuck. When I'm ready, Abel slips his cock deep in my ass and fucks me hard until I orgasm
I have been bitching about my boss Tiff Naylor and she here's all about it from work colleagues... So she invites me round to have her wicked way with me... Come see me all tied up and watch her tickle me until I cannot take no more!
I use a fucking machine for the first time and try not to squirt. Do I succeed? You will have to find out!

Your trip has been going on so long that even though I woke up sick today I'm hopping on Skype to chat with you. That's what good girlfriends do after all! We can talk about your work affairs for a bit, but don't expect my patience to last forever. I want you to baby me and worship my feet through your screen! Sit quietly while I'm sneezing and coughing all over the place. Make me feel better after I blow my nose for like the millionth time.. how you ask? By paying for my next pedicure duh! Be a good boyfriend
I play outside on my deck in my very short and low-cut pink dress. Includes upskirt views from the front and the rear. Watch me strip my tiny little thong off and masturbate outside with my glass dildo, trying not to be seen by the neighbors or the guys outside mowing the lawn ;)
Bouncing my titties and using a dildo in between them.

7 am stripping and then playing with my favorite vibrating wand :)
If you LOVE feet, you'll love this! I start by giving naked Marica Hase a foot massage with my tongue. I keep spitting on her feet and adding lotion to massage them. I reach my hand around and play with her pussy while I lick her toes and it drives her wild! I massage her pretty ass and lick her pussy as she moans in ecstasy. I really want to make her cum so I don't stop until shes dripping wet! Now it's my turn :) Marica gives me the same gift I have her - a foot massage with her mouth and teasing my pussy with her hands. I flip her over to taste her once more and finger her tight pussy and then we scissor each other until we cum together
I heard that you're home alone, and I'm feeling lonely. So I come over, we get intimate, and let you release your load deep inside me, which is exactly what I want....

B-Tier This vids fetishes include:EdgingHumiliatingPet PlayCum EatingJerk Off InstructionCum CountdownAss WorshipCock and Ball SlappingOrgasm ControlSlight Small Penis Humiliating This is an older video. You can see where your goddess began and understand that she was always a sexy femdom looking to use you. Tags: Femdom Findom Blonde Ass Worship Body Worship Financial Domination Mesmerize Jerk Off Instruction Goddess Worship Female Domination Female Supremacy Goddess Homewrecker Mind Fuck MyFreeCams Big Ass Small Titties Petite Curvy Orgasm Control Orgasm Denial Tease and Denial Femdom POV Edging Cum Control Slave Training Slave Tasks
letting babe pound my ass and have his way while i suffer in pain
Any hole All holes i love it shot inside me. Up my hot pussy,deep in my tight firm round ass and of course all the way down my greedy throat. These boys had some big loads for me!! I never waste hot fresh semen and i always swallow!!!. This is another episode of my trip to Germany and those perverts using me bareback as a cum whore. UN EDITED UN STAGED RAW & NASTY

Custom Vid- No Name used- (Contiuation Of Swearing Off Foreskin For Lent) You finally decided to get circumcised for your mother after she sent a family newletter to all your cousins, aunts, and siblings about your nasty foreskin that you had had all of your life!!!! You finally decided to go in and get it cut off!!! Your mother is so excited! You were staying away for the operation and while you healed, but now is the day! It has finally come to show off your newly circumcised cock for your mother. Your mom even dresses up in her sexiest lingerie, g-string, fishnet thigh highs, and hot heels to get your really hard and worked up...you show up and you are drooling at how hot mommy looks. Your pants are beginning to grow a huge lump. She goes on and on about how excited she is to see how much the doctor cut and to see the scar. She also tells you she sent out another follow up newsletter to everyone saying that you finally went and had it snipped off!!!! You can only keep your mom asking questions so long....the more she shows off her hot lingerie, the harder and harder your manhood gets...but deep down you know your are going to piss her off.....AGAIN!!!!!!!!!...She keeps teasing and teasing....finally asking.....WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR????? WHY ARE YOU STALLING......????? I've waited this long...LET ME SEE YOUR BRAND NEW CIRCUMCISED COCK!!! MOMMY WANTS TO SEE IT!!!!!!! TAKE IT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you actually do it???? OMG Don't tell me you didn't go through with it .....AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- ENOY!
My master is out of town, and I've been instructed to make a video for him and his friends. I am to write what a good anal whore I am on myself with lipstick, and then begin to stretch my asshole. I hook myself with an anal hook, then tie it off tightly to my hair. He sent me videos of me and him, and I've been told to cum watching them. I take my hitachi and begin to watch the videos. They are so short and I must cum during the video, its such a tease, but I'm finally able to have a huge orgasm
Squirting majorly under the Christmas Tree. I never run out of squirts!

With my big, wet, pointy tongue, and glossy red lips I tease and seduce you telling you all the things you wish my tongue could do to you.
Just fooling around. Doing a little booty shaking. I love to have fun and fool around
NerdieBirdie and Picnic use their their toys to make their pussies happy while also making out, fondling tits, and licking nipples

I know that you found mommy's dildos and that you have licked them clean. You are such a filthy slut and it turns you on that mommy is that dirty too. You would love to fuck that monster cock too. I am gonna help you stretch that hole and I want you to make that cock cum again and again. Sissy slut I know you love that mommy is just as filthy as you are
I made a poison ivy top and am doing another smoking vid hope you like my tits and me playing with my pussy
After being painted to look like Misty from Pokemon for a photoshoot, I decided to film my shower afterwards. Watch as the clothing literally washes right off my body. I go from fully clothed to nude as the water strips the clothing from my skin.

Chaturbate-Orbig

Как Конвертировать MP3 В M4R, WAV, WMA, OGG, AAC, APE, FLAC

Postby Snabsawailia » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:19 pm

Введите свой адрес электронной почты ниже, и мы отправим вам инструкции по сбросу пароля.
Например, встретился cue, в котором в качестве INDEX 00 для каждой дорожки было указано время конца первого трека. В итоге первый трек отрезался как надо, а остальные заглохли, поскольку по кую их конец наступал раньше чем начало. А индексы 01 были правильными, так что проблема была решена путём удаления всех строк INDEX 00. Cue будет работать и без них: начало очередного трека в этом случае автоматически становится концом предыдущего, т.е. просто исчезает двухсекундная пауза между ними.
Качество аудиофайлов после сжатия зависит не только от параметров, но также и от того, какой кодер использует программа для кодирования аудиосигнала. Наиболее качественным кодером для mp3 считается Lame encoder, над его совершенствованием идет постоянная работа. Кодеров для формата OGG существует немного. Сами разработчики выпускают кодер, декодер и другие утилиты для работы с форматом. Все они доступны на официальном сайте компании Vorbis. Кодеров для формата AAC очень много, но в большинстве они несовместимы друг с другом. Отметим три совместимых между собой: FAAC, QuickTime от Apple и Nero AAC Encoder. Наиболее качественным из них считается кодер от Nero.
Разница в размерах после сжатия у разных Lossless форматов различается совсем незначительно и для портативных плееров критична лишь степень компрессии, которая влияет на затраты ресурсов микросхем по распаковке файлов. Большинство плееров поддерживают Ape и flac, в то время как wavepac (расширение wv) можно воспроизводить лишь на компьютерах или смартфонах с системой Android с установкой отдельного плеера с соответствующим декодером.
Использования в MP3 из алгоритм сжатия с потерями, призванные существенно сократить объем данных, необходимых для представления аудио записи и до сих пор звучат, как точное воспроизведение оригинального несжатого аудио для большинства слушателей. MP3-файл, созданный с помощью установки 128 кбит / с приведет к файлу, что составляет около 11 раз меньше, чем компакт-диск файл, созданный из исходного источника звука. MP3 файлы могут быть созданы в большей или меньшей скорости передачи данных, с большей или меньшей полученное качество.
К сожалению единственный препарированный мной cue не тянет на сколько-нибудь репрезентативную статистику. Но. При его обработке cuebreakpoints споткнулся на разборе тэгов. Что, строго говоря, в том числе поставило вопрос об актуальности в текущей действительности цитируемой в известной шпаргалке утилиты cuetag (которую предлагалось добавить в ебилд ажно в 2007 году, см. bug 327271 , и которая всё же была туда добавлена в 2011 году).
Я настоятельно рекомендую использовать свободные форматы. Прежде всего, в этом случае не будет проблем с их поддержкой в Linux, так как все дистрибутивы имеют установленные по умолчанию плейеры, поддерживающие эти форматы. Не нужно устанавливать дополнительные кодеки. У такого подхода есть и недостаток - большинство портативных плейеров поддерживает MP3, но не поддерживает Ogg Vorbis. Хотя при желании можно найти плейер с поддержкой Ogg Vorbis, или альтернативную прошивку, например Rockbox , с поддержкой свободных форматов.
WMA или Home windows Media Audio - кодек, который разработала компания Microsoft. Он создан Microsoft специально для конкурирования с MP3. Теоретически WMA можно назвать кодеком с отличными характеристиками сжатия файлов, с помощью чего он вполне должен был отобрать первенство у MP3 и с легкостью выигрывать по техническим параметрам у кодеков AAC и OGG.
Программа для конвертирования мультимедиа-файлов из одного формата в другой. Поддерживается работа со следующими форматами: MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, 3G2, 3GP, AVI, FLV, M4V, MOV, MP4, MPG, MPEG, RM и WMV. В Media Converter SA Version имеется модуль пакетной обработки файлов, интегрированный модуль для загрузки файлов из сети Интернет (для работы с сайтами mediapirate, youtube и др.), возможность изменения параметров выходного файла, опцию сохранения видео- и аудиопотоков в отдельные файлы и т.д.
Snabsawailia

GitHub

Postby lerecark » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:18 am

The FLAC information you wish to convert to MP3. This guide moreover helps you change AC3 to MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC, DTS, M4A, and so forth and vise versa. Let's imagine I want to convert a FLAC file ( 7200 kbps, sixteen bit ) to AAC ( 320 kbps ). Convert FLAC to totally different audio codecs, like changing FLAC to MP3, to AIFF, to WAV, to AAC, to AC3, to WMA, and many others for additional enjoying FLAC on additional devices. FLAC to MP3 Converter can take any variety of flac audio recordsdata in any supported codecs, and produce recordsdata in a format, bitrate and compression of your selection.
How do I convert my ape music to flac useful web site: converter ape to flac free acquire varied stateape toflac converter provide When you're an on a regular basis Mac consumer, but periodically have to make use of a LAPTOP (or vice versa), you definitely must get your movie and music be accessible in a variety of codecs. Added changing Wav (PCM eight, sixteen, 24, 32 bits, DSP, GSM, IMA ADPCM, MS ADPCM, AC3, MP3, MP2, OGG, A-LAWS, u-LEGISLATION) to FLAC recordsdata. FLAC to MP3 Converter comes with a constructed-in CD ripper, allowing to again up audio CDs or creating a perfect copy for enjoying the music on the go. Chances are you'll rip CDs into lossless FLAC recordsdata, AAC, MP3, or another audio format immediately. Now you possibly can enjoy the versatile audios in your APE Participant wherever and every time.
APE format (additionally referred to as Monkey's Audio) is an algorithm and file format for lossless audio knowledge compression, which is freely obtainable to customers with plug-ins for playback on hottest media avid gamers. Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate is one of the best converter software program for Mac OS, and it provides velocity and stability which free FLAC converters are in want of. It stands out amongst different video converter packages with the speed which is past comparison - Video Converter Closing converts information 30x events earlier than another software program program, with out quality loss.
If you wish to play it on your hi-tech attractive iOS device, you need to convertflac to mp3 or aac first. However, by way of whether or not AAC is healthier than MP3, the benefits of AAC are often not totally decisive, and the MP3 specification, though antiquated, has proven surprisingly robust no matter appreciable flaws. The FLAC to M4A Converter obtain for PC works on most present Windows operating programs.
APE format (additionally known as Monkey's Audio) is an algorithm and file format for lossless audio info compression, which is freely out there to prospects with plug-ins for playback on hottest media gamers. Ape2flac freeware from this supply: acquire from ape to flac object nevertheless ape2flac freeware draw Under is a ranked guidelines of the very best free audio converter software packages and on-line converter services obtainable at present: TREMENDOUS can seem intimidating however it's only as a result of this system reveals a number of advanced choices by default.
You may also use the instrument to alter the quality diploma or bit fee of current MP3 or Home windows Mediaв„ў recordsdata. It makes use of the most recent FLAC codec and Lame MP3 encoder which is generally believed as a result of the the right MP3 encoder. Elevating the amount of an audio file improve quantity wav file audio stage free cell flac songs quantity enhance software program program.
Batch mode for multiple information conversion task, APE to FLAC Converter can convert hundreds of APE information without delay. When you're all executed with setting these numerous choices, you are able to convert the tracks from ape to flac format. APE is bad dangerous unhealthy unhealthy! Flac is so much higher and extra widely supported.
Sure! The APE to FLAC Converter download for PC works on most present Windows operating programs. It is simple! Just click on the APE to FLAC Converter obtain button at the page. Clicking this link will start the installer to obtain APE to FLAC Converter free for Windows.
This is an important a part of the program. We've tried to make the interface convenient to make use of, and also present the maximum number of options with the minimal of effort. You might be advised to familiarize yourself with all the fundamental options of the Tracklist. Lots of the options are not obvious at first site, however are very highly effective instruments. Right here you possibly can view, kind, select, delete, filter, edit and play your recordsdata. All of the recordsdata and directories are displayed in different colours. Files without tags are shown in crimson. Bad files - pink color. Right mouse click brings up a menu, with all the fundamental capabilities (select, edit, import, export, play and extra).
FLAC's free and open provide royalty-free nature makes it successfully-supported by many software program program purposes, nonetheless FLAC playback support in transportable audio items and devoted audio strategies is limited presently. Larger nonetheless, it helps altering FLAC to many different common audio codecs like MP3, WAV, AAC, AC3, M4A, ALAC, WMA, CAF, AIFF, and many others.
lerecark

Merging Multiple MP3 Recordsdata Into 1 File And Creating Tr

Postby Doowsberebof » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:24 pm

You probably have multiple audio track that you might want to splice collectively, try this tutorial. Many enterprise audiobooks present motivational and advertising tactics that can help you improve what you are promoting. Whether or not you downloaded the audiobook from the Net or transferred the unique CD to your pc , the audiobook more than likely incorporates a number of audio information. By merging the tracks together, you may create a single, consolidated audiobook file that will play continuously. To hitch the audiobook files, use a program such as iTunes, Free MP3 Joiner or Merge MP3. After you combine the tracks, you can transfer the single audiobook file to your iPod or MP3 participant and hearken to it on the go.
Sadly that is additionally the fastest way I do know to merge mp3 files. Tip: If you do not have already got a malware protection program installed, we highly advocate using Emsisoft Anti-Malware ( obtain right here ). They provide a malware removal guarantee that isn't provided by other safety software.
After additional research it appears the entire malware that was loaded was from the download made using the CNET Installer. After I eliminated all of the malware and restored the computer to final good restoree level, I downloaded the product again utilizing the Direct Download Link the program put in without any of the malware.
Open Applications and Features by clicking the Begin button. You can split an MP3 observe utilizing any number of programs. The primary to spring to mind is QuickTime Professional. Open the long MP3, select only the area you need, copy, paste it in a brand new player and save it. Repeat for all "segments".
Freemore MP3 Joiner is a free and useful mp3 joiner software on your laptop. With the assistance of this freeware you possibly can easily merge or be a part of multiple mp3 recordsdata collectively to create a single massive mp3 file. Freemore MP3 Joiner is a light-weight utility. You possibly can tryout this freeware if you want to merge or mix numerous mp3 recordsdata collectively.
The complete process from my manual entry to its execution to exporting the record (an non-obligatory step) took lower than one minute! I barely had a chance to start my stop watch! After I played the ensuing file (which was solely slightly bigger than the combined 15 recordsdata in my folder), I used to be stunned at how seamless it was, with no discernible breaks (to be truthful, I randomly selected spots in my laptop's MP3 participant program, so, though it's doable that something, somewhere inside the merged file is amiss, I critically doubt it).
I dont want to use the command line, not only because its tougher for a non laptop-geek however the lack of interface implies that in the event that they have been out of order I must hear to 5.5 hours of fabric before I would be able to work out what happened, and even then I wouldnt essentially know what order it was supposed to be in.
Doowsberebof

Return to Dr Robert Duncan dot com