[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
OregonStateHospital.net • View topic - Подработка в такси
Although the CIA insists that MKUltra-type experiments have been abandoned, some CIA observers say there is little reason to believe it does not continue today under a different set of acronyms.[*] Victor Marchetti, author and 14-year CIA veteran, stated in various interviews that the CIA routinely conducted disinformation campaigns and that CIA mind control research continued. In a 1977 interview, Marchetti specifically called the CIA claim that MKUltra was abandoned a "cover story."[*][*] Dr. Robert Duncan, a modern former scientist for the CIA, DOD, and US DOJ confirms it continues on today under new program names, together with former CIA operative Mark Phillips.[*][*][*][*] The Oregon State Hospital uses mind control on it's patients in conjunction with the CIA, and I am one such victim of their program. #cia #mkultra

home
news!! investigations!!
donation drive
NEW: Book Store/Amazon Store
NSA Remote Neural Monitoring
my story/story.html
Videos, Pics, Audio evidence
Other evidence
OSH Bonita Tucker scandal
Technology/Mind Control Websites
Patents on the Technology
NSA Abuses
CIA Abuses
US DOJ Abuses
Government Abuses
/d folder

Community/discuss:
forums
Internet Relay Chat

for patients and family:
hospital resource center
audio testimonies
forum testimonies

quick evidence:
My sexual abuse at OSH
Security Slips at OSH 2007
Witness comes forward
dates and times, hidden scandal
State hides cases 4 Bonita Tucker
latest torture complaint
/d/media_archive/ is important
DVD.iso, video evidence
Dr. Robert Duncan 2006
Dr. Robert Duncan 2012
CIA/FBI EMF Torture Methods
/d/legal541/
Psych eval, 8/2013
FFCSH letter
USIS weapons whistleblower
Dr. Suckow eval, 2007
me beat up by OSH staff
me beat up by police
weapons info/NSA

Join us on Facebook

Like us, keep up to date, and share your thoughts on Facebook

Twitter:
Twitter

Donate with GoFundMe!
donatetothecause.html
Donate with PayPal - our goal is to raise $1,000,000 for legal and medical expenses. By donating, you're helping both to protect America, and to expose governmental abuse!

Contact us:
Todd Giffen
405 W Centennial BLVD
Springfield, OR 97477

case@oregonstatehospital.net

Call the oregonstatehospital.net abuse reporting and info hotline about my case, the website, your problems, and the hospital at 503-967-5202 (toll-free from OSH) - currently seeking telephone complaints and depositions from patients and friends and family of patients about the hospital, especially when abuse or civil rights violations are involved. there's a chance I may post your messages on my site or use them in a lawsuit against the hospital, when the time comes.

some cities of my torture:
Salem, Oregon. Portland, Oregon. Eugene, Oregon. Springfield, Oregon. Modesto, California. Lodi, California. San Francisco, California. Los Angeles, California. Sacramento, California. Newport, Oregon. Lincoln City, Oregon. Florence, Oregon. Washington, DC. Arlington, Virginia. Virginia Beach, Virginia. Norfolk, Virginia. Others as I travel. It's a global electronic warfare weapon, hitting us everywhere we go. Targeting capabilities for directed energy, worldwide.

Подработка в такси

Profess your love for Dr. Robert "The Saint" Duncan, discuss drrobertduncan.com, electronic harassment, mind control, electronic warfare, human experimentation, war crimes, provide testimonials, sign like it's a 'guest book.'

Подработка в такси

Postby Ubersu » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:57 pm

Hello. And Bye.
Добрый день Всем!
Предлагаем Вам подработку в свободное время в
свободный график - хороший заработк: бонусы: моментальные выплаты

@yauber1607
Ubersu

M4a With Cute Audio Converter

Postby artertfat » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:10 pm

Do you've a big collection of FLAC recordsdata that you simply need to use in iTunes or in your iPod? FLAC and ALAC/APE/WAV is lossless music file format that retains all audio knowledge from the original supply, which means that it is heavier than some lossy format like MP3, Opus, Ogg Vorbis, and so on and wishes knowledgeable FLAC player to present the unique, pure and lossless audio impact, though any digital audio compressed by FLAC algorithm can usually be lowered to 50 - 60% of its original size.
Different online movies are supported like YouTube, Vevo, Vime, Myvideo, Liveleak and so on. Audio sources encoded to FLAC are typically shriveled 40 to 50 percent (forty six% in accordance with their very own comparison). One other useful gizmo, for those who use a Mac, is Rogue Amoeba's Fission This audio editor is my tool of alternative for trimming, joining, and editing audio recordsdata, and it also includes a conversion device that lets you convert from just about any audio format to AAC, MP3, Apple Lossless, FLAC, AIFF, and WAV.
Observe that the audio converter is trial-ware which permits you convert half of every audio file. This guide was created as an overview of the Linux Working System, geared toward new users as an exploration tour and getting started information, with workouts on the end of each chapter. Только, во-первых длина трека (по времени) выглядит странно (у меня было 1:26:00 на каждый трек), а во-вторых этот flac невозможно перегнать в wav.
Be happy to make use of any encoding bitrate (512k or whatever, and SURE, it's working!). What somewhat disturb me is that I rip into FLAC on my PC, copy the songs on a usb exhausting drive, paste them on my mac, and convert them on ALAC through the use of XLD or Max. That's because AAC's designed to switch the popular MP3 format because AAC typically achieves higher sound high quality than MP3 at similar bit charges.
I used the ship to -> convert choice using one hundred% VBR and used iTunes to sync it to my iPod... the play nice. If you happen to plan on ever capturing any of the bazillion customers who're currently using an iPod or iTunes, you'd higher help AAC. I have used it to efficiently convert most of my FLAC collection to ALAC in order for it to be playable on my Ipod.
I've been playing with the product but came across a problem when changing to AAC (from MP3 as least). Надо конвертировать alac в flac было разработать технологию передачи видео со звуком по сетям с низкой пропускной способностью. With fre:ac you easily rip your audio CDs to MP3 or WMA recordsdata for use with your hardware player or convert information that do not play with different audio software.
Generally, the AAC format permits developers extra flexibility to design codecs than MP3 does. However, FLAC file typically takes a lot space and is troublesome in sharing with associates, transmitting over the web or including because the attachment for the email. Convert the Apple Lossless information to AAC and put the result in one other subtree (/Volumes/MyBigAssDrive/Lossy) and add it to the iTunes library-but preferably provided that there is not already a lossy version within the library or the folder.
Zamzar can be utilized with pretty much any trendy net browser on any OS, resembling Windows, Mac, and Linux. I use two iTunes libraries on the same account (simply maintain down the choice key if you launch iTunes). Earlier than we convert YouTube to FLAC , we should always obtain and install the highly effective YouTube to FLAC converter particularly WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe (or for Mac ) on our pc.
Then if you wish to save area on your iDevice, choose 'export larger bitrate information at 256kbps' in the relevant iTunes menu. Freemake Audio Converter supports several frequent audio codecs and is extremely simple to make use of. This highly effective PCM Converter additionally allows to transform between virtually all kinds of audio formats including OGG, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC, CAF, APE, CUE, QCP, AMR, AWB, MP3, WMA, M4A, AAC, AC3, and WAV and so on. It even helps to transform from video formats together with AVI, WMV, MKV, MOV, MP4, VOB, H.264, 3GP, FLV, MTS to any form of audio format.
Not only can Hamster convert a number of audio files in bulk, however it will possibly merge the files into one, very similar to Freemake Audio Converter. ChrisPC Free Video Converter can convert your family videos, preferred films or downloaded movies to the format you want for your portable units. The built-in audio editor in Audio Converter for Windows permits users to separate audio primarily based on CUE or chapter marker or file size, trim, merge several audio into one, compress audio in addition to convert to desired audio codecs.
artertfat

Free Music Software

Postby rigengitty » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:31 pm

AccuRadio Online Radio: Free Web Radio Music Stations. The fact is that DJing and mixing songs collectively shouldn't be as sophisticated as it appears. All DJs really do after they combine songs together is blend one music after the opposite. So the purpose of blending is to play one music after which to have the subsequent song fade in and play together concurrently the first song, creating a singular mix of songs that has never been created earlier than.
Normal DJ Mixers will have a excessive eq knob which might turn up or turn down the treble - the excessive finish of the music. Suppose hi hats, claps and symbol crashes. All DJ mixers also have a mid-eq knob as nicely. That is to turn up or down the mid range sounds, like a vocal or a melody (credit score vilar ). And all DJ mixers have a bass eq as properly, for turning up or down the bass.
Obviously, this is a very simplistic editor. What if you must reduce a number of elements of the same file and then be a part of them? Effectively utilizing this program, you would need to reduce every part individually after which click on on Audio Joiner at the prime to join the tracks collectively. Form of a ache, nevertheless it works and it is free.
The interface is damaged up into two sides, each of which has a full set of controls for whatever music is loaded. You may load music by dragging-and-dropping recordsdata from the browser within the decrease half or by finding them in Windows Explorer and dragging-and-dropping from there. As soon as loaded, the identify of the observe and its length can be displayed, along with one different helpful and vital stat - BPM, or beats per minute.
Searching for even a extra superior online music editor capable of dealing with a number of tracks on the similar time? Then has the reply for you. They've a very superior music studio that can handle just about any venture you possibly can throw at it. It is so superior that you will really should spend time studying about the way to use it.
Seamlessly combine the big amount of songs uploaded by the SoundCloud community with the ones in your local onerous drive. Hopefully it's as a result of you are trying to learn to mix a track. If that is the case, then great as a result of on this article, my objective is to get you up to par in approach and lingo on mixing music.
Whether what you want is to combine a music with a base, or you wish to sing and add your voice to the unique track, give Easy audio mixer a strive, though you'll soon discover some usability issues. A variety of occasions when a producer or artist is engaged on a file, they don't seem to be necessarily attempting to create a sonic masterpiece. As a substitute they are making an attempt to create a vibe or emotion to the music.
rigengitty

Audio MP3 Cutter Mix Converter And Ringtone Maker Програми A

Postby rigengitty » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:31 pm

YouTube is first and foremost a video portal, the world's largest and hottest online collection of transferring photos. Fading and mixing tracks is basically only a trace of what you are able to do with this software. It also consists of a lot of advanced features that real DJs will admire. For example, the digital scratch table has quite a lot of settings and abilities; I'm merely, to be frank, unable to get much use out of it as a result of I am not an actual DJ. That is the only criticism that may be thrown at Virtual DJ. Whereas powerful, the more superior options will be intimidating.
Creating loops, for instance, is very straightforward. The loop device in the decrease left hand nook of a loaded monitor's interface permits you to automatically create loops of varying lengths, which may then be extra subtly adjusted with the shift knob or locked down. After all, this loop will continue enjoying for as long as you want, whereas the second loaded monitor will proceed to play usually.
? Audio Mixing Device : Combine Audio з двох пісень для створення реміксів. Такі ж або якісь пісні формату можуть бути ремікс. Ви також можете вибрати гучність, наприклад, ви можете тримати одну пісню при низькому рівні гучності, а інший при високому рівні гучності в ваших колажі.
One widespread reason for looking into software program like Digital DJ is the need to mix tracks collectively as they play. This fundamental improvement might be very useful if you're playing songs at a celebration or you're playing songs as a background for a podcast or video podcast. While some music players Clementine - A Easy Cross Platform Various Music Participant Clementine - A Easy Cross Platform Different Music Player Read Extra make an try to offer this feature, it doesn't all the time work.
Now generally when studying how one can mix songs, when you've 2 songs live a few of their sounds will clash. Two melodies or two vocals can sound horrible collectively for instance. Some baselines may not work collectively. So to assist DJs combine songs collectively DJ mixers have knobs to regulate the different layers within the tune. These are known as EQs.
Blend's cross-platform application affords quick, safe and unlimited backups of your music tasks in the cloud for straightforward sharing and collaboration. Congratulations for making it this far, it exhibits just how serious you're about learning easy methods to combine music and furthering your audio mixing career.
The blending process for me would begin in the course of the sound selection part so as to select the very best samples possible. Add a free music participant widget to your website or blog. Youtube DJ is a free on-line music mixer app. It means that you can make beats and mashups of Youtube movies.
rigengitty

Online Audio Converter (MP3, WAV, Ogg, WMA, M4A, AAC) Media.

Postby assotsInsato » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:02 pm

Freemake Audio Converter converts music information between 50+ audio codecs. Iґm living in Germany and right here in Europe we have a whole bunch of satellite-stations sending in DVB-standard (digital video broadcasting). That's not only video, also radio-applications are sent with fascinating music. The format is Mpeg 1 layer 2 (mp2). Most stations are using 48000 kHz, 192 kbps, channel-mode Stereo, encoded by Lame. Some are in larger high quality with 256 kbps, a few with Joint Stereo.
Because the MP2 decoder, it may possibly convert MP2 to different common audio formats like MP2 to WAV, WMA, MP3, AC3, AIFF, FLAC, RA, AU, M4A, OGG and and many others. Then it's simply simple to play MP2 wherever like play MP2 audio on Mac, iTunes, QuickTime, Home windows, Windows Media Participant, Portable devices like iPod, iPhone, iPad, Android, Surface, Kindle Fireplace, BlackBerry, Nokia and etc.
Bigasoft Audio Converter, working as a robust MP2 Converter, is an all-in-one MP2 decoder as well as MP2 encoder. MP3, WMA, M4A, OGG, FLAC, etc. MP2 is the usual audio format used in the Video CD and Super Video CD codecs (VCD and SVCD additionally support variable bit fee and MPEG Multichannel as added by MPEG-2).
Free obtain the professional MP2 Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter ( for Windows , for Mac ), set up after which launch it, the next interface will pop up. -f - Pressure input or output file format. The format is often auto detected for input files and guessed from the file extension for output recordsdata, so this selection is just not wanted typically.
Simply keep in mind that the MP2 audio we use is actually MPEG1 Layer 2 and MP3's are really MPEG1 Layer three audio information. Yeah, 224k MP2 is only a bit under 192k MP3 within the audio stakes. It is while you go to ACC you can halve the bitrate and still achieve the same high quality as MP2.
To import the MP3 recordsdata, you should utilize either the drag and drop technique, or you possibly can click the Add Files” choice, browse the information you want and import them into the program. For Mac, you can also apply the drag and drop procedure, or you can go to File” then click on Load Media Recordsdata”, browse for the MP3 file and add it to this system. Once the files are added, it is possible for you to to see them within the primary window.
The various variations of MP information begin in the 1980's when a gaggle known as ISO's Moving Image Consultants Group (referred to as MPEG) labored to standardize the digital encoding of both audio and video files. The 3 separate layers of the audio file had been part of the preliminary launch of the MP1 file kind. Within the mid 1990's, MP2 was developed and continues to be frequently utilized for tv digital broadcasting and digital radio. The popular MP3 component makes use of the lossy compression algorithm. The development of the MP3 file kind was to additional compress the file, but keep a high of the line reproduction of the sound from the original file.
assotsInsato

Return to Dr Robert Duncan dot com