[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
OregonStateHospital.net • View topic - koreankitten chaturbate
Although the CIA insists that MKUltra-type experiments have been abandoned, some CIA observers say there is little reason to believe it does not continue today under a different set of acronyms.[*] Victor Marchetti, author and 14-year CIA veteran, stated in various interviews that the CIA routinely conducted disinformation campaigns and that CIA mind control research continued. In a 1977 interview, Marchetti specifically called the CIA claim that MKUltra was abandoned a "cover story."[*][*] Dr. Robert Duncan, a modern former scientist for the CIA, DOD, and US DOJ confirms it continues on today under new program names, together with former CIA operative Mark Phillips.[*][*][*][*] The Oregon State Hospital uses mind control on it's patients in conjunction with the CIA, and I am one such victim of their program. #cia #mkultra

home
news!! investigations!!
donation drive
NEW: Book Store/Amazon Store
NSA Remote Neural Monitoring
my story/story.html
Videos, Pics, Audio evidence
Other evidence
OSH Bonita Tucker scandal
Technology/Mind Control Websites
Patents on the Technology
NSA Abuses
CIA Abuses
US DOJ Abuses
Government Abuses
/d folder

Community/discuss:
forums
Internet Relay Chat

for patients and family:
hospital resource center
audio testimonies
forum testimonies

quick evidence:
My sexual abuse at OSH
Security Slips at OSH 2007
Witness comes forward
dates and times, hidden scandal
State hides cases 4 Bonita Tucker
latest torture complaint
/d/media_archive/ is important
DVD.iso, video evidence
Dr. Robert Duncan 2006
Dr. Robert Duncan 2012
CIA/FBI EMF Torture Methods
/d/legal541/
Psych eval, 8/2013
FFCSH letter
USIS weapons whistleblower
Dr. Suckow eval, 2007
me beat up by OSH staff
me beat up by police
weapons info/NSA

Join us on Facebook

Like us, keep up to date, and share your thoughts on Facebook

Twitter:
Twitter

Donate with GoFundMe!
donatetothecause.html
Donate with PayPal - our goal is to raise $1,000,000 for legal and medical expenses. By donating, you're helping both to protect America, and to expose governmental abuse!

Contact us:
Todd Giffen
405 W Centennial BLVD
Springfield, OR 97477

case@oregonstatehospital.net

Call the oregonstatehospital.net abuse reporting and info hotline about my case, the website, your problems, and the hospital at 503-967-5202 (toll-free from OSH) - currently seeking telephone complaints and depositions from patients and friends and family of patients about the hospital, especially when abuse or civil rights violations are involved. there's a chance I may post your messages on my site or use them in a lawsuit against the hospital, when the time comes.

some cities of my torture:
Salem, Oregon. Portland, Oregon. Eugene, Oregon. Springfield, Oregon. Modesto, California. Lodi, California. San Francisco, California. Los Angeles, California. Sacramento, California. Newport, Oregon. Lincoln City, Oregon. Florence, Oregon. Washington, DC. Arlington, Virginia. Virginia Beach, Virginia. Norfolk, Virginia. Others as I travel. It's a global electronic warfare weapon, hitting us everywhere we go. Targeting capabilities for directed energy, worldwide.

koreankitten chaturbate

Profess your love for Dr. Robert "The Saint" Duncan, discuss drrobertduncan.com, electronic harassment, mind control, electronic warfare, human experimentation, war crimes, provide testimonials, sign like it's a 'guest book.'

koreankitten chaturbate

Postby Chaturbate-Orbig » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:33 am

I'm at home, reading a book when I get to a part that is slightly sexual. I'm a good girl with little experience but I get curious and even something so simple has gotten me excited. I start to rub myself outside of my panties and then I end up putting the book down and letting my fantasies take over while I finger myself until I cum
While wearing a light purple sports bra and coral bikini bottoms, I play with myself both over and under the bikini bottoms until I squirt, leaving the bikini bottoms soaked. This clip has a lot of white noise at the beginning, but it dissipates as the clip continues
So, you wanna be my live in slave?Know that it means a lot, lot more than you thought

We take turns on the Sex Swing fucking each other outside on the patio!!!
Smiley has a 20 sided dice that will determine your destiny. This game is very risky because you might not be able to cum or even touch yourself. Even if she wanted to be nice she doesn't have much control, The dice does. Smiley will give you a command like unzipping your pants. Then she randomly picks a number out of 20. You must roll a higher number than the number she called out in able for you to accomplish the instructions she gave you. If you don't, then you sit back and wait for another command. If you roll a 20 then Smiley will take off clothing and put on a little show for you. However if you roll a 1 you have suffer the consequences. Are you willing to play the game?
Warning: This is an intense mesmerize JOI clip.Prepare to be transfixed by my big tits the moment you start this clip. Don’t fight it, just give in to your Goddess

19 year old pregnant Duchess does another clip in the shower. This clip shows Duchess doing her normal shower routine, with some playing. Watch her lather up her gigantic belly and play with her fat pussy.
Join me as I shower! Lather my tits and ass up with soapy suds, dry me off and then follow me to the bedroom for more fun! Squeaky Clean! MMMMMMMMMMMMM
Playing with my body as I suck a dildo, with lots of eye contact. I’ve placed a mirror behind me so you can see more of me. 5:39

Watch as she decides to help me have a little fun and grabs a dildo and fucks me with it until I cum
I'm having a Halloween party tonight, so I'm getting decorations ready! I've put up some streamers, and start blowing up balloons. Playing around with balloons always gets me so excited though, and I can't help but touch them, lick them and rub them all over me. I strip, finger myself & hump my pillow whilst blowing up balloons until I have a massive orgasm!
A sensual video admiring the curves of my body, then submitting to pleasuring you. Multiply point of views, silhouette strip and blow job, and all black and white.

Josh was really horny so we pulled over and I gave Josh a little action
Curious Adventures: Adventure #3: Finger Tonguin Good! Part TwoStill not convinced of my cock sucking skills? Let me show you again & prove how good you will feel
Very natural GFE type tease. Starts off with a very sensual blowjob tease with lots of heavy breathing and moaning, ends with a perfect view of wet, gaping holes

Jayne gets visit from an Asian fan who is in for a treat he gets to experience her amazing deepthroat skills making her gag on his cock ending in a messy facial
Hello M.I come in 4 modes.Twerk. BJ. Reverse Cowgirl. DoggyStyle.enjoy
I need to get off and Kash Morgan is going to take care of it for me. He is going to man up and fuck me silly and wait till the end to cum like a good boy. Watch him lick me while I'm on my knees and fuck me till my pussy hurts. I may even get an aneurysm from this one

I distract myself from the thunderstorm by putting his dick in my mouth, and then one thing leads to another. Who doesn't like storm sex? Thunder, lighting,moaning... This is my far the most fun i have had in a boygirl video. The camera recording could have been better but i promise the content is worth it! There are many, many different camera angles. Some POV but by no means all POV.
im showing u my lovely fingernails and feet for u to bow down and worship paypiggy's . love my little painted toes .. also nail taping and strummimg my nails
Daddy was at work all day. He just got home. Always my favorite time to tell him about school. I had sex education classes at school and all they taught me was what not to do. Daddy knows answers to everything. Its my chance for Daddy to teach me how to do everything the right way. Daddy teaches me how to suck a cock. He slides his big cock deep in my throat until I gag. Filling my mouth with his big cock. Daddy then makes me strip for him. first I take off my little top. Then I drop my red panties. I beg for Daddy to play with my little pussy. Daddy then lets me ride him until both of us cum.

A new toy is waiting for you under the tree this holiday season. It's name is Ally and i aim to please. I give you a demonstration of your little dolls holes and how to use them to get the maximum pleasure out of me. I suck on a candy cane dildo and show you what my little mouth can do. I then use a vibrator to get my pussy nice and wet for you before i fuck myself with the glass dildo for the first time ever! Come spend the holidays with me, i know you want to see what else this little doll can do
My bf and I use water displacement to closely approximate how much my huge tits weigh. Not the sexiest video, but educational. And Free!
Full 2 hour camshow with Summer Hart and Ember Stone in Hawaii! We take turns tying each other up and taunting each other! Summer teases me with ice before shoving 6 cubes in my pussy! Lots of smacking and pussylicking! See more of Summer here-> @OUSweetHeart . See more of Embers here--> @Embers42

In this video I model all my white granny panties and panties that are way too large!
SEE WHAT THIS PUMP DOES TO MY LIPS AND CLIT SEE HOW SWOLLEN PURPLE AND ENGORGED I BECOME CLOSE-UPS TOO % GAPING
Decked out in our dresses, we get back to the suite, and strip and munch.TheStellarGF, Basil Meadows, NaughtyAyla--- the perfect party girls!enjoy this!-KendiKay

This is my first custom made video and also my first anal vid with some anal fingering and vibrator masturbation in my tight little ass. Hope you like it! xx
After lounging and having fun by the pool, we decide to strip naked and I do a little skinny-dipping, where I can get into the perfect position to eat Isabella's pussy by the edge of the pool
every single naughty clip from my snpachat!! enjoy access to usually exclusive content <3

VIP SCENE! I met my husband's young friend at a nice hotel in the hills. When he walked in, I was already in my pink and white lingerie and heels, standing by the roaring fire. He filmed me with his camera. I let him shoot video of my body, almost naked, in front of a man who isn't my husband, and it made me so wet, so turned on. I led him into the bedroom where I slowly take off my panties and bra. I take his rigid cock into my mouth and suck on it deep and slow, for several minutes. Finally he can't take it anymore and he fucks me hard and good, in several positions. He didn't bring a condom so I thought he was going to cum on my tits or on my belly but instead, he came inside me. I could feel his warm, sticky cum deep within me and it made me cum all over. I showed it to him. To his camera. I wanted him to see the cream pie he made. I wondered what my husband would say if he saw this video. What would you say? Would you like it? Please watch it. I hope it makes you cum too. Pretend you're deep inside me
Daddy fucks me rough and cums in me . Throat grabbing/ass smacking/riding/cum in my pussy
Webcam footage from 28.12.2015 (6 months pregnant)Naked and showing off my round pregnant belly and sexy body. Rarely seen on webcam, I engage in some anal play, rubbing my tight asshole, spitting on my fingers and then fingering my butt, while rubbing and spreading my pussy too, all in doggy. I then turn to beg for your cum in my mouth!

I know you like to look up skirts and I know you would look up your teacher's skirt. I always saw boys trying to catch a peek when I would cross my legs. I always made sure my stocking tops peeked out....just a little to fire their imagination...but I know you boys really wanted to see my pantys. I will show you what I would wear...even with my panties pulled down.
I use 2 vibrators one died on me during! and my g-spot glass toy in my FIRST toy video ever from when I was new to the video world. I was inspired after a night at the bar and came home to my empty bed. Decided to record myself with my iphone and kept it for you guys! Close ups!
The Only Place You'll Want To Be Is Underneath MY XXX-Mas Tree! Please Leave a Heart after you watch the FREE Preview! Thank You

Chaturbate-Orbig

Merge Audio

Postby gahsuscups » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:04 am

1. Open the information you want to merge. The filename1.mp3” half defines the supply directory of your information. Replacing filename1.mp3” with the fitting url path of your recordsdata. This can mix all mp3 information within the file alphanumerically. For those who only wish to join recordsdata beginning with a letter a, merely add an a” before ”, so that's afilename1.mp3.
Aside from merging a number of recordsdata into a single monitor, Free Merge MP3 can even convert the songs from one audio format to a different. You want to choose the desired format and click Convert. The software program can batch convert the files, with or without merging them collectively.
The applying is suitable for creating long audio mixes, for uninterrupted play time, as an alternative of composing a playlist, as an example. You might also set quality options, output file dimension, audio channels and bit rate. The software means that you can choose between a constant or a variable bit rate and set the minimal, most and average values, from 32 up to 320 KB per second.
Import all MP3 information you want to merge to this MP3 file merger. To do this, simply click on "Import" choice to import your local MP3 information to the Person's album, or immediately drag and drop these goal MP3 information out of your pc to this app's album.
Our software offers both preset quality and specify settings for users. Regardless of whom you are: beginner or superior user, you're going to get the quality to satisfy your needs. Apart from, some most popular output audio formats are available to choose.
Different notable features embrace ID3 tag editing, pause detection, batch file processing, auto-division of tracks by time worth, and automated filename and tag creation when splitting tracks. It really works in a browser window and you can be part of MP3 and different format files without installing the software program on your computer.
gahsuscups

MP3 Cutter Joiner Free Free MP3 Cutter Software And Free Aud

Postby Scoottecal » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:14 am

Remix songs can be accurately termed as livewire that may set the ground on hearth and immediately make you groove to the pulse, beat and rhythm. Anything2MP3 is a free on-line SoundCloud and YouTube to MP3 conversion device which allows you to convert and download SoundCloud and YouTube videos to MP3. All you want is a music or video URL and our software program will obtain the SoundCloud or YouTube video to our server, convert it and then let you obtain the transformed file. Most people use our service to convert SoundCloud and YouTube to mp3, however we've many supported providers.
Whether or not you're a DJ or simply creating cool combine CDs, this tool is for you! Combine MP3s, WMAs, WAVs, file your personal, set volume fades and pans by way of a simple graphical interface! It is your soup. Combine it properly! Exports to MP3, WMA, RealAudio and WAV information.
In case you're on the lookout for a more superior editor that works more like Audacity, then you need to checkout Using their on-line tool, you'll be able to cut parts of an music file without having to download and rejoin them. In the event you simply need to get rid of the part of a music from 34 seconds to fifty nine seconds, select it and choose lower. It additionally has a number of different advanced features like normalizing audio, fading in and fading out, ability to zoom in and out on the wave form, capacity to export to many various codecs and extra.
As always, if you want one thing advanced that has a lot of features, there shall be a studying curve. Thankfully, this website is filled with documentation , so you may study every last function quickly. They even have video tutorials. One other large advantage to this website is the library of over seven-hundred free sounds. The only downside to the site is that the free version won't let your record your personal audio. If you want to do this, you'll must file somewhere else and then upload the file to Soundation for modifying.
Deciding on "Multi-monitor" setting will suit those used to mixing desks and other skilled audio software. Any variety of tracks will be made solo so that they mix collectively. If any Solo button is down this overrides the Mute button. If on any occasion you need the Solo button to play only one monitor at a time (so that clicking it releases another Solo buttons), maintain down Shift when clicking Solo.
Examine the eMastered audio master to your unique file, and obtain it as a WAV or MP3 with the press of a button. With a subscription plan you'll be able to download limitless masters per 30 days. Create customized MP3s and then 'podcast' them in your pod solid software. Immediately sync the tempo of four songs for seamless beatmixing. Need a break? Create a quick playlist and let Auto DJ take over.
If you want to download a number of songs from a user's playlist, then use our SoundCloud Playlist Downloader You'll be able to simply download a number of songs collectively and save some time. All of your playlists and songs from iTunes, routinely able to go to your next live DJ performance.
Want to create nice high quality professional-style tailored ringtones and tunes? MP3 Cutter Joiner Free is the perfect instrument to create limitless ringtones from any music CD or MP3 information simply. Then, you can upload them to mobile phones to point out your personal-fashion persona; post in your website or on YouTube for distribution and extra.
The only difficulty is that it's at present in beta and in order to be very useful, you'll want to create an account. When you do this, you can create music information as much as 20 minutes long. With no login, you are restricted to just 30 seconds. Also, as soon as it will get out of beta, the free model will solely assist recordsdata up to 5 minutes. For those who need longer than that, you will need to pay.
Wish to know tips on how to make your personal music? UJAM provides on-line software that means that you can document and produce your own song. All it's essential to create nice-sounding music is an concept. Flip that melody in your head right into a track. As UJAM is cloud-based mostly, no download is required.
Scoottecal

Утилита Для Конвертации Между Самыми Популярными Форматами С

Postby Indilmenilia » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:31 pm

Есть один вопрос - попробовал обеими способами, оба работаю, но если файл оцифрован 96 кгц а не forty four, и соответственно это так и остается, то тунец не заливает в айфон говорит что этот файл не может быть проигран на этом устройстве. В случае Vorbis можно использовать любой кодировщик (кроме ffmpeg с опцией vorbis, вместо нее нужно использовать опцию libvorbis), скриптов дофига в Сети, а если конвертируешь из FLAC'а, то вообще всё просто - берешь oggenc, ему указываешь исходный FLAC, задаешь либо качество от -1 до 10 через ключик -q, либо битрейт, к которому нужно стремится, через -b, и всё, теги сами скопируются (у flac и vorbis одинаковый формат тегов).
Greatest mp3 to flac on-line freeware visit the web site: mp32flac freeware later field batch mp3 to flac converter free human Input Codecs: AAC, AC3, AMR, APE, FLAC, MMF, M4A, MP2, MP3, MPC, MPP, OGG, RA, RAM, RM, TTA, WV, WAV, and WMA Free APE to MP3 Converter is a good piece of software that can prove quite helpful in serving to you flip APE files into audio, either MP3 or WAV, enabling you to listen to them on any regular music player.
Если вы намерены прислушиваться к своему аудио на устройствах, поддерживающих формат MP3, вы должны конвертировать аудио в этот формат. Вы начинаете с «самовнушения», хотя речь идет о человеке, который работает в теме аудио не год и не два. Отличаются они ровно одной вещью: ALAC — это формат FLAC, созданный для Apple устройств. По началу мне показалось, что энкодер iTunes все- таки немного уступает энкодеру FAAC по качеству. Действительно для флака нужна качественная аппаратура,но все же различия слышны и на дешево-среднем сегменте техники. Для конвертирования в различные другие форматы, попробуйте, пожалуйста, другие аудио конвертеры, представленные на этой странице выше. Залить такую музыку в iPod/iPhone не получится, но можно конвертировать в AAC или MP3. En CDBurnerXP is a free optical disc authoring software software for Windows.
Ru - Аудио конвертер, cda в mp3 конвертер, audio converter, конвертер аудио, конвертер flac в mp3, flac to wav, аудиоконвертор, аудиоконвертер. Теперь остается только перетянуть свеженькие, с пылу с жару, файлы в iTunes и, вуаля, ваша библиотека пополнилась новой музыкой в высоком качестве. Freeware cda to alac online download find out right here: to alac converter at present obtain turn cda into alac depart Now select the ape recordsdata and drag them to the decrease half of this system window. Кодек распространяется в виде бесплатного одноимённого программного обеспечения для Microsoft Windows, а также плагинов к популярным медиаплеерам. Хотя Apple Lossless имеет такое же расширение файла, как AAC, это не AAC: данный кодек схож с другими lossless-кодеками, такими, как FLAC и др. И возможность записать в память плеера не одну песню, а 15-20, - это был компромисс.
Indilmenilia

Аудио Конвертер, WAV В MP3

Postby softDrefs » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:46 pm

Песни, приобретенные в ITunes в старые времена кодируются с использованием защищенном формате AAC, который предотвращает эти песни от превращения. А что, если вы хотите извлечь только аудио из видео таким образом, чтобы слушать видео на MP3-плееров на ходу, не использовать аудио в качестве фона другого видео и т.д. Независимо от того, какова причина, вам повезет быть здесь. Сейчас мы расскажем вам простой способ конвертировать Itunes видео в MP3 Во-первых, вам нужно, чтобы было ясно, что ITunes видео купили у Itunes магазине обычно охраняются в соответствии с защитой DRM. Обычный Audio Extractor не может справиться с защитой DRM видео. Так что для того, чтобы успешно извлечь MP3 из ITunes фильмов, если у вас есть некоторые DRM-ED видео, вам нужно DRM конвертер, который может помочь вам удалить DRM от Itunes фильм и конвертировать видео в MP3.
Для конвертации аудиофайлов не требуются специальные знания. Мастер настроек всегда подскажет, какие настройки следует использовать. Используйте режим конвертации нескольких файлов одновременно, чтобы экономить время и усилия. Выберите, какие файлы необходимо конвертировать (всего один щелчок мыши, если нужно конвертировать все файлы в одной папке), уточните настройки и щелкните по кнопке «Конвертировать!» Проще не бывает.
ITunes предлагает своим пользователям самый простой способ добавить и организовать музыку в их музыкальной библиотеки в своих цифровых устройств. В настоящее время ITunes версия eleven может читать, писать и конвертировать различные цифровые форматы, которые включают MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, MPEG-four и Apple Lossless или. M4a. ITunes также можете прочитать все аудиофайлы, что игрок QuickTime могут читать, а также ряд других форматов, таких как читать и писать защищенный AAC файлы из аудиокниги и ITunes Retailer.
Аналоговая передача данных основана на физических свойствах звука. Механизм записи-воспроизведения базируется на принципах слухового восприятия человека. То есть звуковая волна колеблет мембрану (по аналогии с барабанной перепонкой в ухе) и фиксируется при помощи иглы на носителе в том виде, в каком была получена. Воспроизводится, таким образом, тоже без отклонений и изменений, связанных с цифровой перекодировкой.
Другие опции являются стандартными для большинства горения программного обеспечения, но главное вы должны выбрать правильный устройства (CD Burner, подключенного к Mac), скорость и сглаживание вариантов. Помните, что если ваш проект содержит 24-битный аудио файлы, которые вы должны будете использовать сглаживание вариантов сокращения разрядности до 16 бит (что требуется в связи с компакт-диска технологий спецификации).
XRECODE II - удобная в использовании программа, которая позволяет с легкостью конвертировать аудио-файлы из форматов MP3, MP2, WMA, AIFF, AMR, OGG, FLAC, APE, CUE, AC3, WV, MPC, MID, TTA, TAK, WAV, DTS, M4A, M4B, MP4, RA, RM, AAC, AVI, MPG, VOB, MKV, FLV, SWF, MOV, OFR, WMV, DIVX, M4V, SPX, 3GP, 3G2, M2V, TS, M2TS, ADTS, SHN, XM, MOD, S3M, IT, MTM, UMX в форматы M4A, ALAC, APE, FLAC, MP3, MP4 (NeroAAC), OGG, RAW , WAV, WMA, WavPack, MPC, MP2, SPEEX, OFR, AC3, AIFF, TAK и Shorten. Поддерживается работа через командную строку, используются возможности многоядерных систем, имеется многоязыковая поддержка (в том числе и русского языка), встроенный редактор мета-данных, граббер компакт-дисков и т.д.
Вы хотите конвертировать AIFF файл в файл WAV ? Все общие звуки Windows, например. Studio Wormbone со своей библиотекой сэмплов Metallic In Water представляет нам художественные свойства. Но поскольку качественный звук в формате aiff аудио очень важен для профессионалов. Конвертация aiff в mp3. конвертация aiff в ogg. конвертация aiff в wav. конвертация AIFF Format Sound, audio, audio/aiff, , Home windows Media Participant- Ressourcen, Microsoft Company, Low. VLC media file (.aiff), audio, , VLC. Расширение aiff содержит cd-качество звука, хранится не в сжатом формате без потерь. Сообщество «Apple Membership» на DRIVE2. Подскажите кто-нибудь, как делать звуки смс для iPhone? Столько.
В принципе, самое главное, когда вы идете для преобразования файлов является зеленый ящик на вершине. В качестве первого варианта вам придется выбрать файл, который вы хотите конвертировать, нажав на кнопку Browse. Если вы хотите преобразовать файл с другого URL вам нужно нажать на или загрузить его с и вставьте веб-адрес. Пустое пространство, что говорит Формат ввода будет немедленно обновляться как только вы выбрали файл, поэтому все, что вам нужно выбрать формат выходного, MP3 в данном случае. С помощью этого сайта вы можете выбрать, хотите ли вы получать по электронной почте со ссылкой, где можно скачать ваш файл преобразуется или нет. После этого действия, вы должны нажать на Convert. Веб-сайт будет начать процесс сразу, загрузив файл. Когда преобразование закончено, вы заметите, что все варианты у вас были до ушли и теперь у вас есть только сообщение о том, что вы можете скачать файл по ссылке, которая появляется ниже.
Наконец нормализация функции нормализует или повышает уровень окончательный аудио, чтобы сделать его perceivably громче. Я обычно держу свои установлен в OFF, как я предпочитаю смешивать и мастер-моему собственные настройки, прежде чем Bouncing проекта. Другие варианты включают С Защита от перегрузки и только. Это позже опция может быть очень полезно, если подпрыгивая быстро перемешать, чтобы убедиться, уровни никогда клип или причинить какой-либо искажений.
Формат MP3. это формат кодирования аудио данных который использует форму компрессии данных с частичной потерей. Для сжатия с потерей используется психоаккустическая модель. MP3 является наиболее часто используемым форматом для потребительского аудио вещания и хранения аудио данных, а так же стандартом де факто для воспроизведения и передачи музыки в большинстве аудио плееров.
softDrefs

Return to Dr Robert Duncan dot com