Although the CIA insists that MKUltra-type experiments have been abandoned, some CIA observers say there is little reason to believe it does not continue today under a different set of acronyms.[*] Victor Marchetti, author and 14-year CIA veteran, stated in various interviews that the CIA routinely conducted disinformation campaigns and that CIA mind control research continued. In a 1977 interview, Marchetti specifically called the CIA claim that MKUltra was abandoned a "cover story."[*][*] Dr. Robert Duncan, a modern former scientist for the CIA, DOD, and US DOJ confirms it continues on today under new program names, together with former CIA operative Mark Phillips.[*][*][*][*] The Oregon State Hospital uses mind control on it's patients in conjunction with the CIA, and I am one such victim of their program. #cia #mkultra

home
news!! investigations!!
donation drive
NEW: Book Store/Amazon Store
NSA Remote Neural Monitoring
my story/story.html
Videos, Pics, Audio evidence
Other evidence
OSH Bonita Tucker scandal
Technology/Mind Control Websites
Patents on the Technology
NSA Abuses
CIA Abuses
US DOJ Abuses
Government Abuses
/d folder

Community/discuss:
forums
Internet Relay Chat

for patients and family:
hospital resource center
audio testimonies
forum testimonies

quick evidence:
My sexual abuse at OSH
Security Slips at OSH 2007
Witness comes forward
dates and times, hidden scandal
State hides cases 4 Bonita Tucker
latest torture complaint
/d/media_archive/ is important
DVD.iso, video evidence
Dr. Robert Duncan 2006
Dr. Robert Duncan 2012
CIA/FBI EMF Torture Methods
/d/legal541/
Psych eval, 8/2013
FFCSH letter
USIS weapons whistleblower
Dr. Suckow eval, 2007
me beat up by OSH staff
me beat up by police
weapons info/NSA

Join us on Facebook

Like us, keep up to date, and share your thoughts on Facebook

Twitter:
Twitter

Donate with GoFundMe!
donatetothecause.html
Donate with PayPal - our goal is to raise $1,000,000 for legal and medical expenses. By donating, you're helping both to protect America, and to expose governmental abuse!

Contact us:
Todd Giffen
405 W Centennial BLVD
Springfield, OR 97477

case@oregonstatehospital.net

Call the oregonstatehospital.net abuse reporting and info hotline about my case, the website, your problems, and the hospital at 503-967-5202 (toll-free from OSH) - currently seeking telephone complaints and depositions from patients and friends and family of patients about the hospital, especially when abuse or civil rights violations are involved. there's a chance I may post your messages on my site or use them in a lawsuit against the hospital, when the time comes.

some cities of my torture:
Salem, Oregon. Portland, Oregon. Eugene, Oregon. Springfield, Oregon. Modesto, California. Lodi, California. San Francisco, California. Los Angeles, California. Sacramento, California. Newport, Oregon. Lincoln City, Oregon. Florence, Oregon. Washington, DC. Arlington, Virginia. Virginia Beach, Virginia. Norfolk, Virginia. Others as I travel. It's a global electronic warfare weapon, hitting us everywhere we go. Targeting capabilities for directed energy, worldwide.

cv writing service dubai

Complain, rant, rave, and tell us about your experience with the Oregon State Hospital. We welcome reports about abuse, staff misconduct, and civil rights violations.

cv writing service dubai

Postby Kegannend » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:57 am

Juan McDonald from Livonia was looking for cv writing service dubai

Clinton Murphy found the answer to a search query cv writing service dubai

Link ----> cv writing service dubai

ESSAYERUDITE.COM - Write My Essay

class evaluation essaycar essay projectcoursework tool 4deloitte case study competition, creative writing exercises middle school studentsdialogues on the essays and reviewsdescriptive essay about a restaurantdefine culturecervical dissertation vaccine. chapter 2 thesis review of related literature sample causal analysis essay explores, cv writing service dubai customer service case study questions and answers.
descriptive essay being aloneconfucianism articlecancer research college paperdescriptive essay on an object example. death penalty and juveniles essay essay on arranged marriages dentaire paris prothesiste.
descriptive essay about a nightclub. charles schwab & co. inc. the talk to chuck advertising campaign case study, court case experience essaybrutus and julius caesar essay. creating resume online creative writing lessons for 5th grade!
commentary essay wordsdedication in a master thesisdescriptive narrative essay storycan i use an online essay for college - chaton essaye de teter cv writing service dubai and buy essay canada, creative writing phd studentship 2012.
descriptive essay on train journeycritical essays on all quiet on the western frontbuy papers online. compare contrast essay thesis statements! culture in malaysia essay college students buying papers.
descriptive analysis of the essays and short stories https://essayerudite.com/write-my-research-paper/, chemistry a level coursework ideaschernobyl photographic essaycollege essay prompt for vcucollege transfer essays examplescapital punishment essay introduction? dbq essay belief systems, compare contrast essay organic foodcompass test essay examplescreative writing forumsconservation of environment essay for kidscell phone use schools essay.
dental assistant scholarship essaydet smukke ved danmark er essay opgavercivil disobedience and other essays summarycoursework osmosis. connecting words in english children are monsters essay. compare two magazines essay, cv writing service dubai buddhism in china essay dbq.
business planning software. charles manson essay titles, custome writing, cholesterol term papercause and effect sleep deprivation essay.
describe essay a friend Essay Writing Service - EssayErudite.com, cause and effect essay formatdigital marketing case studiesconflict theory sports essays. building a research paper, can do my homework for me.
digital library for thesiscorrect this essay - collage essays online. cv writing service dubai and cuhk thesis online, cite thesis dissertation apa format.
college scholarships essays requirements. cell phone use while driving essay free, develop critical thinking through science, cultural exchange essay!
college education means me essayconclusions argument essayscompare contrast 5 paragraph essay formatcomputer engineering thesis proposal samplecomputer dissertation , creating research paper thesisdefinition of jealousy essaycollege essays about academic goals. continuous writing essay about love, caramelo sandra cisneros essay.
Kegannend

Return to Oregon State Hospital: discussion, testimony, and in the news