[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
OregonStateHospital.net • View topic - Post #1
Although the CIA insists that MKUltra-type experiments have been abandoned, some CIA observers say there is little reason to believe it does not continue today under a different set of acronyms.[*] Victor Marchetti, author and 14-year CIA veteran, stated in various interviews that the CIA routinely conducted disinformation campaigns and that CIA mind control research continued. In a 1977 interview, Marchetti specifically called the CIA claim that MKUltra was abandoned a "cover story."[*][*] Dr. Robert Duncan, a modern former scientist for the CIA, DOD, and US DOJ confirms it continues on today under new program names, together with former CIA operative Mark Phillips.[*][*][*][*] The Oregon State Hospital uses mind control on it's patients in conjunction with the CIA, and I am one such victim of their program. #cia #mkultra

home
news!! investigations!!
donation drive
NEW: Book Store/Amazon Store
NSA Remote Neural Monitoring
my story/story.html
Videos, Pics, Audio evidence
Other evidence
OSH Bonita Tucker scandal
Technology/Mind Control Websites
Patents on the Technology
NSA Abuses
CIA Abuses
US DOJ Abuses
Government Abuses
/d folder

Community/discuss:
forums
Internet Relay Chat

for patients and family:
hospital resource center
audio testimonies
forum testimonies

quick evidence:
My sexual abuse at OSH
Security Slips at OSH 2007
Witness comes forward
dates and times, hidden scandal
State hides cases 4 Bonita Tucker
latest torture complaint
/d/media_archive/ is important
DVD.iso, video evidence
Dr. Robert Duncan 2006
Dr. Robert Duncan 2012
CIA/FBI EMF Torture Methods
/d/legal541/
Psych eval, 8/2013
FFCSH letter
USIS weapons whistleblower
Dr. Suckow eval, 2007
me beat up by OSH staff
me beat up by police
weapons info/NSA

Join us on Facebook

Like us, keep up to date, and share your thoughts on Facebook

Twitter:
Twitter

Donate with GoFundMe!
donatetothecause.html
Donate with PayPal - our goal is to raise $1,000,000 for legal and medical expenses. By donating, you're helping both to protect America, and to expose governmental abuse!

Contact us:
Todd Giffen
405 W Centennial BLVD
Springfield, OR 97477

case@oregonstatehospital.net

Call the oregonstatehospital.net abuse reporting and info hotline about my case, the website, your problems, and the hospital at 503-967-5202 (toll-free from OSH) - currently seeking telephone complaints and depositions from patients and friends and family of patients about the hospital, especially when abuse or civil rights violations are involved. there's a chance I may post your messages on my site or use them in a lawsuit against the hospital, when the time comes.

some cities of my torture:
Salem, Oregon. Portland, Oregon. Eugene, Oregon. Springfield, Oregon. Modesto, California. Lodi, California. San Francisco, California. Los Angeles, California. Sacramento, California. Newport, Oregon. Lincoln City, Oregon. Florence, Oregon. Washington, DC. Arlington, Virginia. Virginia Beach, Virginia. Norfolk, Virginia. Others as I travel. It's a global electronic warfare weapon, hitting us everywhere we go. Targeting capabilities for directed energy, worldwide.

Post #1

Tell us your thoughts. Discuss my legal case, ask questions, and socialize. Discuss mind control, non-consentual experimentation, MKULTRA, torture, and psychiatric malpractice. Psychiatrists are doctors who specialize in mind control, so I'm sure you have an experience with this if you've ever been in treatment. Mind control can be done with medication to control or sabotage a person, for example. Also discuss the technologies involved in remote matter and brain manipulation, and the techniques used by the US government to control society (including surveillance). Government misconduct discussion welcome, especially about the NSA and President Barack Obama. Anything and everything goes here in this forum, accept Oregon State Hospital related topics.

Post #1

Postby Todd » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:01 pm

If you wish to engage in discussion about any of the topics covered by my website; feel free here. There are virtually no rules; just no commercial advertisement, disruptive behavior (flooding, etc), and so on. Got dirt on the state hospital? Want to find out more or leave your comments about mind control? Go ahead and post here.

I hope that we can have some nice discussions about this matter, and create a nice community for ourselves. :ugeek:
http://www.oregonstatehospital.net/ - Full time government abuse exposer.
Todd
Site Admin

Re: Post #1

Postby ChibiSnorlax » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:18 am

ChibiSnorlax

Postby Todd » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:11 pm

I do.. I know that up at the hospital, they're basically all covering for each other. Hoping that nothing can be proven to expose abuse, or their misconduct. False reports by staff to cover things up is common. They also micro manage patients to the point that they don't know when the force or oversight used by staff is abusive or against the law. They like to make you believe you don't have any rights, and they look for any excuse to get you in trouble or restrict you at the hospital. It's a very demeaning, abusive, and suppressive way to live. I know that, all the staff there only get exposed generally if they're caught in a lie, and their first choice of action is always to lie and generally, unless an outside agency or person catches them in the lie, they won't admit to anything that went on. I have seen patients get assaulted, busted up, or patients accused of doing something they didn't which happens in any case the staff could be liable for misconduct or something, like an assault or patient escape, or if they're just trying to harass and get a patient in trouble. Then I have seen in a few cases this gets exposed. But it is only very rarely. Staff generally know that they can't get in trouble unless they admit to misconduct, so they lie and refuse to admit things, and focus on writing patients up for whatever happens. They know that the patients have no resources to hire outside counsel or private investigators to make sure investigations and things are done properly, they also know it's hard to prosecute or sue over abuse, and the state generally believes the staff shouldn't get in trouble for anything. I have seen OIT and the state police allow patients time and time again to be abused for weeks on end, with many reports going unanswered and no action ever coming. A state investigator told me even with direct proof of abuse (which there was, the statutes clearly defined the abuse as assault/battery with medication in the case of Mathew Altstock (which occurred in June 2013)), that they have to "take everything into account" and this is why staff never end up getting criminal charges or fired for misconduct. OIT lets abuse go on, and refuses to acknowledge abuse, because they believe the staff are more important, and they don't want to see the staff get into trouble. I have never once seen an incident of abuse result in immediate action, or any type of criminal charges or restraining orders filed against the staff at the hospital. I have also never seen a patient get removed from the care of the facility due to abuse, but it goes on all the time. There are groups of patients forced to live around their abusers day in and day out, and never get the opportunity to transfer or get free. And these abusers get to dictate every part of the persons life, including if they get released. Most patients charts are filled with what could be classified as slander because of the false and biased record kept by the hospital, and these records are actually admitted as evidence at court hearings to commit, convict, and over ride patient rights. It's a total joke. There is also no record of staff misconduct or abuse kept on the record, so abuse and misconduct is hard to prove if you wanted to contest these records. I have been to many hearings either for medication or commitment, where I saw the judges take these records like they couldn't be refuted. It also resulted in harm and false judgments against me. I have seen it happen time and time again to other residents, as well. You are forced, falsely, into everything at the hospital, because there's no way to show what was really going on.
Todd
Site Admin

Postby ChibiSnorlax » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:51 pm

Thanks for the info, my abusers were Connie Parker, Melissa Smith, Stacy Green, Heather Benz, Carl Miltimore, Julie York, Gerald Orr, Kaechan Tern, Junko Lawson (died in 2011, hope that skank got her share of bad karma), Tim Wilson, Henry Laughrey (guilty by association of murdering Moises Perez by neglect/abuse) and Betty McCabe (pwnd by a guy named Jonathan Betts and was out of work between the early summer of '08 and the 7th anniversary of 9/11), they pretty much held my life in their hands and I'm lucky I ever got out. Methinks they were just tired of my frequent grievances, remarks about conditions and rules (I made very frequent comparisons to Guantanamo Bay, Abu Ghraib, Alcatraz and the Gulags), backtalking to them and other staff and being rebellious, and just pushed me out the door hoping I would mess up on my conditional release, go to the 48 building or 50G to serve the rest of my PSRB time and end up civil-committed so their favorite punching bag would be there forever.

Oh... and I dropped their names & some info just to get their goat, Todd... you can edit it out if you deem it desirable/necessary...

I will add some info on specific staff once I am clear of mind and not impaired (took Ativan and Tylenol #3 due to pain and anxiety)
ChibiSnorlax

Postby Todd » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:35 am

hey, Chris. no. good job. glad you posted the staffs names. this is a place where censorship of the common good doesn't happen. I also know how vile and shitfaced these staff are, and I know what you say about them is true.

I want to suggest that you ditch all medication entirely, though. man, Ativan is no good. These drugs, were designed to rape and destroy your mind. They don't treat you as a human, they shut you down and mess you up. I know for many that, once they get started on drugs, their impulses get so messed up that it becomes like a habit - they lose the ability to regulate their mind, and they fall into a rut of constant PRN and drug usage, usually out of boredom or just not "feeling" like they have any sense of self. They constantly try to find a way to make themselves whole, and never achieve it, and they never restabilize because the drugs are always making them sick. They feel this and that, without really feeling it. It becomes an activation problem in the brain, as signals and neurons literally get misaligned from drug usage, having this receptor and that signal blocked and not getting through, ultimately causing misgrowth, miscommunication, misstorage of memory, cellular death, and chronic damage to occur. I am always recommending to people to try alternatives, like physical treatments, chiropractors, and counseling. For physical things, and for drug damaged patients, the best treatments are things like hot tub, steam room, hot/cold therapy (pool/hot tub, hydrotherapy, etc), whole body vibration, acupressure, and things which stimulate your brain and nerves and repair physical and neurological problems. If you focus on actually repairing and improving brain and bodily function, you don't need to drug and abuse yourself to get by. Some of these treatments also help the mind and body relax or perform a function on call, thus a person can manage and repair anxiety and mood problems without need for a mind damaging drug. And drugs never helped you as you are as a whole person, in terms of your whole brain, because shutting down and interfering with small parts of you, I mean, it just isn't treatment. These drugs are a way to mask problems but not treat them, and usage of something that causes toxicity and dyregulates the bodies natural function in turn, makes people chronically sick and dependent. Of course merely having a diagnosis makes people dependent, because doctors will never stop trying to treat a person for what it is they happen to get paid to treat. And so people will chronically find themselves prescribed something, or given something which they never got off of. It is a weird thing. The drugs themselves, are cheap things that are designed to make companies and rich people richer, but not really to make people any healthier. The problem with these conditions, is only the neurons have the power to correct what is wrong, and these drugs get in their and fudge it all up, prevent healing, and cause new damage to occur.

There's a great book about this from an OHSU/FDA doctor, called . Basically mental health drugs are causing chronic untreatable and treatment resistive mental conditions, and are responsible for the epidemic of mental illness. Before drugs, people had a single episode of mental crisis, and then moved on. Now they are prescribed something, tied down, and never recover from the chronic damage the drugs cause.

(edit: here's the Wikipedia page on that book, Anatomy of an Epidemic, which has a more detailed overview of the situation of mental health treatment: )

A website with more information about this is http://www.mindfreedom.org/
Todd
Site Admin

Postby ChibiSnorlax » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:02 pm

Thanks, Todd. I'm planning on medical marijuana as a treatment, which most bipolar sites I've read have said is effective, and getting off of pharmaceuticals, once the program I'm on ends and I can get on the OMMP. I've gotten support on that from my case manager and several Facebook friends who are bipolar. Post-traumatic stress caused by OSH is the other reason it was suggested.

My psychiatrist here in Eugene has tried me off of all medication for a month in a secure setting (the Johnson Unit) and said that I was extremely unstable and recommended some form of treatment. The best treatment I have heard of for bipolar is cannabis, so I intend to go on the OMMP once I'm out of this program I'm in. (In other words, being treatment-free may not be the best option for me, I have been utilizing mindfulness a lot, but intend to vape cannabis for the mood swings if I can get on OMMP and get on the California or Nevada medical mj program once my girlfriend and I move south. The accupressure, hydrotherapy and whole-body vibration are worth looking at too, but again I have to get off this program that is on the county's dime and as such somewhat connected to OSH.

And:

All of the staff members I mentioned threatened me with civil commitment for life, extra charges, dayroom restrictions, hallway restrictions, constants, being moved to the 48 building (including being moved there solely because of profane anti-OSH language), threatening me with clinical hold, and not protecting me from John Eastman, Cory Dennison and Brent Redd conspiring to get together to kill me at benchwork or a yard session shared with 50C for a $1000 bounty to be paid by friends of Eastman on the outside. Connie Parker, Betty McCabe, Junko Lawson, Melissa Smith and Carl Miltimore were the worst offenders at this.
ChibiSnorlax

Postby Todd » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:10 am

cannabis is nice. but damn, I think it can make bipolar worse. depending on how bad your bipolar is, what it's roots were.. it might just be adding to the problem.

I am totally for people choosing their own method of treatment. anything that's an alternative to pharmaceuticals is okay in my book. I was wondering though, was you bipolar something you had as a kid, or did it start after taking drugs? if it were drug induced, you could really be suffering from some type of neurological issue. the book I mentioned above says people who had taken antidepressants tend to end up with a type of bipolar condition, due to the damage caused by the drug. and it's true, the symtoms closely mimic antidepressant withdrawal syndrome, which tends to be entirely permanent unless you find proper treatment. and, besides chiropractic neurologists, I haven't seen anybody who treats these issues. everyone else is focused on trying to cover these issues up with the same old crap, usually medications, even if a persons illness was caused by medications in the first place.

btw, I wouldn't might meeting up with you in person. we could go hang out at the YMCA or something, try out that steam room thing. I bet you like it.. I do that like every night of the week if I get the chance. haven't been doing it lately...
Todd
Site Admin

Postby ChibiSnorlax » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:40 am

ChibiSnorlax

Postby Todd » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:28 pm

Todd
Site Admin

Postby Todd » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:20 pm

Todd
Site Admin

Next

Return to General Discussions