Although the CIA insists that MKUltra-type experiments have been abandoned, some CIA observers say there is little reason to believe it does not continue today under a different set of acronyms.[*] Victor Marchetti, author and 14-year CIA veteran, stated in various interviews that the CIA routinely conducted disinformation campaigns and that CIA mind control research continued. In a 1977 interview, Marchetti specifically called the CIA claim that MKUltra was abandoned a "cover story."[*][*] Dr. Robert Duncan, a modern former scientist for the CIA, DOD, and US DOJ confirms it continues on today under new program names, together with former CIA operative Mark Phillips.[*][*][*][*] The Oregon State Hospital uses mind control on it's patients in conjunction with the CIA, and I am one such victim of their program. #cia #mkultra

home
news!! investigations!!
donation drive
NEW: Book Store/Amazon Store
NSA Remote Neural Monitoring
my story/story.html
Videos, Pics, Audio evidence
Other evidence
OSH Bonita Tucker scandal
Technology/Mind Control Websites
Patents on the Technology
NSA Abuses
CIA Abuses
US DOJ Abuses
Government Abuses
/d folder

Community/discuss:
forums
Internet Relay Chat

for patients and family:
hospital resource center
audio testimonies
forum testimonies

quick evidence:
My sexual abuse at OSH
Security Slips at OSH 2007
Witness comes forward
dates and times, hidden scandal
State hides cases 4 Bonita Tucker
latest torture complaint
/d/media_archive/ is important
DVD.iso, video evidence
Dr. Robert Duncan 2006
Dr. Robert Duncan 2012
CIA/FBI EMF Torture Methods
/d/legal541/
Psych eval, 8/2013
FFCSH letter
USIS weapons whistleblower
Dr. Suckow eval, 2007
me beat up by OSH staff
me beat up by police
weapons info/NSA

Join us on Facebook

Like us, keep up to date, and share your thoughts on Facebook

Twitter:
Twitter

Donate with GoFundMe!
donatetothecause.html
Donate with PayPal - our goal is to raise $1,000,000 for legal and medical expenses. By donating, you're helping both to protect America, and to expose governmental abuse!

Contact us:
Todd Giffen
405 W Centennial BLVD
Springfield, OR 97477

case@oregonstatehospital.net

Call the oregonstatehospital.net abuse reporting and info hotline about my case, the website, your problems, and the hospital at 503-967-5202 (toll-free from OSH) - currently seeking telephone complaints and depositions from patients and friends and family of patients about the hospital, especially when abuse or civil rights violations are involved. there's a chance I may post your messages on my site or use them in a lawsuit against the hospital, when the time comes.

some cities of my torture:
Salem, Oregon. Portland, Oregon. Eugene, Oregon. Springfield, Oregon. Modesto, California. Lodi, California. San Francisco, California. Los Angeles, California. Sacramento, California. Newport, Oregon. Lincoln City, Oregon. Florence, Oregon. Washington, DC. Arlington, Virginia. Virginia Beach, Virginia. Norfolk, Virginia. Others as I travel. It's a global electronic warfare weapon, hitting us everywhere we go. Targeting capabilities for directed energy, worldwide.

How do you know if you are a TARGETED INDIVIDUAL (TI)

Tell us your thoughts. Discuss my legal case, ask questions, and socialize. Discuss mind control, non-consentual experimentation, MKULTRA, torture, and psychiatric malpractice. Psychiatrists are doctors who specialize in mind control, so I'm sure you have an experience with this if you've ever been in treatment. Mind control can be done with medication to control or sabotage a person, for example. Also discuss the technologies involved in remote matter and brain manipulation, and the techniques used by the US government to control society (including surveillance). Government misconduct discussion welcome, especially about the NSA and President Barack Obama. Anything and everything goes here in this forum, accept Oregon State Hospital related topics.

How do you know if you are a TARGETED INDIVIDUAL (TI)

Postby Ron » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:40 am

Here is a FAQ on Targeted individuals

Q: What is a Targeted Individual?
A: A Targeted Individual is someone who is targeted by extreme forms of harassment such as Mobbing, Bullying, Gang Stalking, etc. The target is specifically singled out for deliberate psychological, social, targeting which has the ability to destroy their lives and livelihoods over time.

Q: How do I know if I am a Targeted Individual?
A: Being a Targeted Individual usually involves:
1. Deliberate slander and rumor campaigns.
2. Targeted social exclusion.
3. Harassment is usually perpetrated by more than one person or entity.
4. Has the desired goal of ruining and discrediting the target.

Q: What are some of the methods used on Target Individuals?
A: Targeted Individuals should look for a targeted campaign which seems to do one if not all of the following:
1. Driving the target to suicide.
2. Financially ruining the target.
3. Breaking down the targets social relationships, and excluding them from all sources of support.
4. Slander and rumor campaigns
5. Efforts to make you seem none credible, a criminal, or unstable.

Q: Do all Targeted Individuals experience the same things?
A: Methods might vary or over lap depending on the targeting used. Eg. Rumor campaigns are often seen across the board in much of the targeting. However not every Targeted Individual will be electronically harassed.

Q: I am being bullied at work. Does that make me a Targeted Individual?
A: It depends on the situation. Being bullying in and of itself does not necessarily make someone a Targeted Individual. However if you find that as you seek help for the bullying you are sabotaged at every turn, and you recognize a deliberate effort of collusion to stop you from getting help, filing a lawsuit, getting a lawyer, going to a tribunal, making your situation public, then you might be a Targeted Individual.

Q: Who can become a Targeted Individual?
A: Anyone can become a Targeted Individual. The perception is that Targeted Individuals are [only] Activists, Dissidents, Whistle-Blowers, however that is not the case. Many Targeted Individuals are just average citizens who for whatever reason realized that there is a deliberate effort of targeting. These efforts often involved:
1. Extreme slander campaigns. Making the target seem morally contemptible and worthy of their targeting.
2. Deliberate social exclusion.
3. Psychological targeting, meant to break down the target over time by inducing anything from a nervous breakdown, to thinking of committing suicide, or even acts of violence.
4. Financial targeting. Trying to make the target so financially stressed that they can not continue to fight and so they must therefore give up their efforts for justice.

Q: What can be done to stop this?
A: At this stage, awareness has been the key to helping Targeted Individuals: Awareness and acknowledgment that this is in fact happening and that there is deliberate targeting ongoing.

Q: Can't Amnesty International or the ACLU help?
A: Many targets have tried these avenues to seek assistance, only to realize that these organisations are not willing or able to assist them. Many targets have found support from each other, or on forums directed to helping with their causes.

Hope this helps.
"You can trust us." -President Barack Obama
Ron

Re: How do you know if you are a TARGETED INDIVIDUAL (TI)

Postby Todd » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:39 pm

Q: Who is responsible for directed-energy weapons attacks?
A: Always the government. The police, military, city, county, state, and federal workers.

Q: What kinds of weapons attacks are common in government sponsored targeting of individuals?
A: Voice-to-skull, which uses pulse modulated microwaves "ala thermal energy" beamed into your body or skull to create expansions and contractions, or buzzing, or tissue movement, or audible sound which travels to your cochlea. Remote Neural Monitoring is used to spy on you, watch you under cover of your homes, buildings, cars, track you wherever you go, and is used to extract your thoughts, memories, passcodes, whereabouts, intentions, attempts to escape, and to keep outsiders from finding out by learning how to best trick and manipulate them. Additionally, Electronic Brain Link or - TAMI - is used to mess with a persons heads, for psychic warfare against the public. Beaming sound, video, dreams, and other things into a persons heads, leading them to stress, causing others not to believe them, ie normally a discredidation tactic, but also used for torture and abuse.

Q: Where can I find more information about these abuses and weapons?
A: http://www.oregonstatehospital.net/d/ru ... nmebl.html or http://www.obamasweapon.com/

Q: Is there anyone I can complain to, to stop the abuse?
A: No. The government will not believe you because they already know its real and as a unit will never act and don't want to add validity to these abuses. Making complaints does log it and make entities liable, for potential legal action if you can prove it later, though..

Q: What should I do?
A: Lets start a militia and over throw the United States government, because all the surveillance gear is being used to abuse us and dominate society. Another goal is seeking the support of an International Judge, and getting weapons inspection of the United States and NATO and Five eyes.
http://www.oregonstatehospital.net/ - Full time government abuse exposer.
Todd
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions